UPS: masks required again, based on CDC map

Made brown

There is also a probable theory gulf war syndrome was caused by “shots”. It was either that or depleated uranium, being a good percentage of soldiers who have gulf war syndrome were supposedly never around the depleated uranium, you can make your own opinion

some service personal who were not even in Iraq suffered from it. That’s extremely telling

I had a family member who had it, it’s some nasty stuff that seems neurological. Considering lots of people around Chernobyl and those still living in the no go zone don’t have these same “radiation” symptoms, I’m leaning toward some malice/experimenting via the department of defense
My buddy passed away about 15 years ago, cancer and he was young. He was a DAT in the gulf war and in his mind, thought it was the depleted uranium shells. Who really knows, it could have been bad genetics. RIP Zack

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
those mysterious seeds came into the mail all over the US and the silly Americans either ate them or planted them. Look it up I think this was the origination of the CORONAVIRUS
✊🧔
I heard if you ate those seeds and try to have sex it makes your privates look blurry like on the internet….

Cowboy Mac

Is it the same deadly virus that we have to wear a mask to walk 10 feet in a restaurant but then we can take off our mask & talk to the server directly without mask? Not to mention the people at my table can all be within 6 feet & doesn’t matter if they are members of my houses hold or not we don’t need mask? So weird
Your safe as long as you got a burger in your hand. But 51% of your restaurant bill must be food or it doesn’t work.

Box Ox

Maybe I do...😉
493177F8-11E6-473B-84CA-640BC471C333.gif