UPS: masks required again, based on CDC map

PT 4 Life

Most-Hated Member
So, if I still have to wear a mask, I'm still contagious, and still at significant risk for breakthrough infection....why would I get a vaccine if I've already had the disease?

your more at risk non vaccinated. I don’t know why people are putting up such a fight up for something that could possibly keep you alive. Truly mind blowing.

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
For all you vaxers. And for anyone that wants more knowledge..
your more at risk non vaccinated. I don’t know why people are putting up such a fight up for something that could possibly keep you alive. Truly mind blowing.
Is that you mrDriver?

Overpaid Union Thug

goodbye our military , mandatory vaccines for them. Watch everyone leave the military LOL
✊🧔
I doubt it. The military folks are used to mandatory vaccines. We still get them. Early last year I noticed there was a COVID vaccine listed on my national guard vaccine schedule. But it has always said “not available.” We get AT LEAST a mandatory flu shot every year.

I’ve never heard of anyone giving up their career/pension over them. First term people might claim they aren’t reenlisting for that reason but, statistically speaking, they were probably leaving anyway. Most people don’t reenlist after the first enlistment.

Non sequitur

How many percentage wise would you guess have already had COVID-19 in America? I don't know the answer but it's got to be pretty high by now. So what I'm insinuating is that if you had the vaccine or if you've already had COVID-19 logically you should not be worried about death as an outcome.