UPS: masks required again, based on CDC map

Nah
RDT_20210809_0901435646627941317727577.png

@sailfish

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
That doctor is basing his stuff on heresy. Misinformation. Nonsense. Dangerous. Stupid. Ivermectin is for horse de-worming. It doesn’t protect you from severe C-19 illness.
He literally says he has given the school board a flash drive with studies that back up pretty much everything he’s saying.

Uhhh ivermectin has been approved and used on humans for 30+ years now.

Brownslave688

That doctor is basing his stuff on heresy. Misinformation. Nonsense. Dangerous. Stupid. Ivermectin is for horse de-worming. It doesn’t protect you from severe C-19 illness.
The bigger point here is the virus cannot be eradicated. So what’s the point of any of this? We going to live like this forever?

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
The bigger point here is the virus cannot be eradicated. So what’s the point of any of this? We going to live like this forever?

Everyone who said they wouldn't want to deal with government overreach forever going into the lockdowns last year are now ok with dealing with government overreach forever. People are going to be ok until they start starving, the lack of nutrition will really kick off the plagues. Then, as they die from the bubonic plague because there are no more healthcare workers, and supply chains broke down, they'll blame the anti-vaxxers.

Brownt10

You always seem to find a way to make things political.
Blinded by political ideology is a terrible way to live.
He said nothing about politics. He said either the vaccine works or it doesn’t. You brought it up bc you’re still in that democrat vs trump mindset when most people know by now the president is a puppet regardless of which party they claim

Brownt10

friend* a mask!
🧔✊
I had no problem wearing one but no one can explain why when we go out to eat that we have to wear a mask to walk 10ft then we can sit for an hr or 2 without a mask regardless of the people at my table live in my household or not & talk to our server without mask on during this “deadly pandemic” yet we can’t slide our mask below our nose in an airport or certain stores

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
It is not impossible for the virus to be eradicated. Realistically, if everyone got the vaccine and wore masks, social distanced, it would only reappear in small pockets and could be quickly stopped.

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
Everyone who said they wouldn't want to deal with government overreach forever going into the lockdowns last year are now ok with dealing with government overreach forever. People are going to be ok until they start starving, the lack of nutrition will really kick off the plagues. Then, as they die from the bubonic plague because there are no more healthcare workers, and supply chains broke down, they'll blame the anti-vaxxers.
Do you dress up like Pokémon when you watch your anime cartoons?

Brownslave688

It is not impossible for the virus to be eradicated. Realistically, if everyone got the vaccine and wore masks, social distanced, it would only reappear in small pockets and could be quickly stopped.
Assuming people did this forever I guess. Lol

That’s not true. It has hosts besides humans. The more people vaccinated the quicker and harder it tries to mutate. Not to mention the vaccines don’t work that great against preventing its spread.

You clearly don’t understand coronaviruses or how they work. It’s Why we don’t have vaccines for the common cold.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Do you dress up like Pokémon when you watch your anime cartoons?

I'm so sorry. I must have really scared you with that post. Don't worry, I'm sure that you will be spared from the tidal wave of plagues that are coming, since you follow the holy Faucian sacraments of masking, distancing and vaccinating. Good thing too, starvation is a much slower and more terrifying way to die. Maybe you'll get so ravenous you'll turn to canabalism just to extend your miserable existence, until you realize the dead people you were eating were infected. :lol:

On that note, have a very cheerful and terrific day.

Also, @sailfish, @Analbumcover, @I have been lurking, and @El Correcto (you like anime, right?) I think this guy has something he wants to say to you.