UPS/Mgmt. Interfering with contract vote

bowhnterdon

I lol when I see “mester” used, like the Teamsters are all about unity. Unless, or course you are talking Pension. Then it is “Wow, your plan is awful, sucks to be you, now stay away from my plan”. Solidarity at its finest....

UnconTROLLed

perfection
I lol when I see “mester” used, like the Teamsters are all about unity. Unless, or course you are talking Pension. Then it is “Wow, your plan is awful, sucks to be you, now stay away from my plan”. Solidarity at its finest....
True, you can also include locals like 705 and 804? which have their own contracts and so on.

anHOURover

Look who showed up.... @anHOURover (aka bullhorn boy)

Are you still supporting 4 x 10 hour inside shifts (with no overtime after 8 hours)

as not being a concession ? I guess it must support your "mester" agenda.

OK.

Your Local seems to be in turmoil, with so much in-fighting.

You and Jumbo, both claiming to be the "vote no" originals.... Your local has a totally different

opinion on the contract.... and now we have #623livesmatter jumping on the band wagon.

The division in your Local is embarrassing.

-Bug-
You pigs are watching my local very closely. We will see shortly on the vote ! Your loser friends who run the local have run it into the ground. Tell them I said it. You didn’t jump off the band wagon yet ? Everyone else is or about to. Your political career is almost over
FACT

john chesney

Supervisor just came up to me and told me to sign this sheet about the contract and fill in the columns with yes/no. I wish i had taken a picture but mgmt was watching. On the sheet it asked me if I had received my ballot, if i was able to login to vote, if i had seen the my contract statement on upsers, and it asked me what my vote was on the TA. They arent allowed to do this though? Im part of local 509.
They probably want to make sure you get a ballot because they know you are a kiss ass yes vote lol

EasyTrucker

Article 55.4 of the New England Supplement is the language about part-time feeder cover drivers. This would not fly in the Atlantic Area Supplement either!
Post it, they are not part time feeder cover drivers.
iOS Image - 217029864.jpg

EasyTrucker

Why did you cross out section D? D is for dummy?
D clearly states it isn’t a part time job.
Go further to section E. Are part timers guaranteed 8 hours? Didn’t think so. Nice try. Next you’ll throw out sexual assault.

It’s called a highlighter and I wasn’t about to highlight every line. Their only guaranteed 8 when they cover Feeder work. Just like TCD’s. But it clearly says they remain part-time employees. We don’t have Temporary/Part-Timers doing Feeder work. We DO let them bid directly into Feeders if Full-Time List is exhausted. This language would never fly in our Feeder Dept.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
It’s called a highlighter and I wasn’t about to highlight every line. Their only guaranteed 8 when they cover Feeder work. Just like TCD’s. But it clearly says they remain part-time employees. We don’t have Temporary/Part-Timers doing Feeder work. We DO let them bid directly into Feeders if Full-Time List is exhausted. This language would never fly in our Feeder Dept.
Only full timers bid on open feeder runs. People including yourself are conflating the words (intentionally is suspect).

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
I’m west coast I voted no brother.... there are some out here who are swimming against the tide....
Oh I know. I meant the “yes” men. No doubt there are still strong quality union members on the west coast. Sorry if it came off that way.

Last edited: