UPS/Mgmt. Interfering with contract vote

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Oh I know. I meant the “yes” men. No doubt there are still strong quality union members on the west coast. Sorry if it came off that way.
No.. it’s all good....I know what you are saying...I wish more people would open their damn eyes and look around once in a while!

LagunaBrown

It’s called a highlighter and I wasn’t about to highlight every line. Their only guaranteed 8 when they cover Feeder work. Just like TCD’s. But it clearly says they remain part-time employees. We don’t have Temporary/Part-Timers doing Feeder work. We DO let them bid directly into Feeders if Full-Time List is exhausted. This language would never fly in our Feeder Dept.
Not here either.

specter208

At PCM today. FT sup hanging out fliers to PTers to vote. Said that every non-vote is considered a yes vote by default. I doubt it since why else would the company be encouraging voter turnout instead of relaxing and letting the vote run its course without lifting finger to do anything about it.

SameRightsForAll

I saw this sheet as well.
They are doing this nationwide
I can verify everything he said except the last column said your vote counts. You must vote

Perhaps the last column was a trick column to see how many people would disclose where they stand. Other hubs are doing shady things and this is very disturbing especially when the IBT is just sitting silent which is very close to being complicit.

SameRightsForAll

why would management encourage you to vote?

low turnout works in their favor

If you've been paying any attention at all you'd know UPS is getting nervous and desperate, hence the ad blitz and now what appears to be shady activities according to the reports I've been reading on this site. Keep reporting and document everything!!

Dulce Bombón

I'm Legal Gringo! UPS Latina Heat! Haters ❤ me!
Supervisor just came up to me and told me to sign this sheet about the contract and fill in the columns with yes/no. I wish i had taken a picture but mgmt was watching. On the sheet it asked me if I had received my ballot, if i was able to login to vote, if i had seen the my contract statement on upsers, and it asked me what my vote was on the TA. They arent allowed to do this though? Im part of local 509.

My office Management is pushing so hard that I'm convince already they are working by commissions. Ughhh.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
If you've been paying any attention at all you'd know UPS is getting nervous and desperate, hence the ad blitz and now what appears to be shady activities according to the reports I've been reading on this site. Keep reporting and document everything!!
i'm :censored2:in retired. hope you strike. should be fun

Dracula

Package Car is cake compared to this...
Look who showed up.... @anHOURover (aka bullhorn boy)
Are you still supporting 4 x 10 hour inside shifts (with no overtime after 8 hours)

as not being a concession ? I guess it must support your "mester" agenda.
-Bug-

Don't get me started on these dumbassed 4 X 10 jobs. I get tired of arguing with other feeder drivers how our OT after 8 hours isn't is as valuable as only working 4 days a week. Then, they protest, "But, I can come in on my 5th day for straight OT."

They never seem to understand that, then, they ARE working 5 days.

Concessions are concessions, people.

We won't allow 4 X 10's in our local.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
At PCM today. FT sup hanging out fliers to PTers to vote. Said that every non-vote is considered a yes vote by default. I doubt it since why else would the company be encouraging voter turnout instead of relaxing and letting the vote run its course without lifting finger to do anything about it.
Wrong.