UPS On Road Supervisor paygrade or salary

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
Subtract all you have to pay for, then divide that number by all the hours you have to work, minus the overtime pay you are not getting.

Compare that to a veteran driver taking 3 weeks off in a row every summer.
My center manager and ors don't work 10 hrs combined per day. I don't get where management puts in all these hours everyone speaks of. Unless they consider staying awake at home working.

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
My center manager and ors don't work 10 hrs combined per day. I don't get where management puts in all these hours everyone speaks of. Unless they consider staying awake at home working.
It's very much related to how micromanaging the ops and division managers are

If they have the mindset that ORS should be on road 12 hours a day fixing literally everything under the sun, you get these burnt out centers who act like huge :censored2:s and are effectively just underpaid hourlies

A good center will have at least decent ORS that are off the road by 4-5, manager gone by 3-4 and let a decent-good PTPCS handle the closing up which OUGHT to be on autopilot by that point

What'dyabringmetoday???

It's very much related to how micromanaging the ops and division managers are

If they have the mindset that ORS should be on road 12 hours a day fixing literally everything under the sun, you get these burnt out centers who act like huge *s and are effectively just underpaid hourlies

A good center will have at least decent ORS that are off the road by 4-5, manager gone by 3-4 and let a decent-good PTPCS handle the closing up which OUGHT to be on autopilot by that point
Lol.