UPS On Road Supervisor paygrade or salary

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
Don't forget to include the cost of both healthcare and funding your retirement. With no pension you will need 7 figures in that account.
What is nothing? How much? You know that cost will only increase.

1. in the 21st century if you don't have 7 figures in your account by age 55, pension or not, you are in for a world of pain and you have only yourself to blame
2. $15/month per person, it could double and i still wouldn't give a :censored2:

Gee..sounds good...we’re do I sign up? 👍
no thanks, keep moving

Subtract all you have to pay for, then divide that number by all the hours you have to work, minus the overtime pay you are not getting.

Compare that to a veteran driver taking 3 weeks off in a row every summer.
i EASILY out earn that driver by your equation, all without destroying my body or breaking a sweat ever

What'dyabringmetoday???

1. Benefits cost almost nothing
2. Pensions suck massive balls over a good 401k
3. Unattainable goals? That's literally every job at UPS
4. You don't need protection as long as you don't edit timecards or lie about something safety related
5. You can't get moved just anywhere, there are limits and frankly the days where a DM had a guy commute 90min until he quit have been dead for at least 5 years; management culture is changing
Lol- management culture is changing. You are funny.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
1. in the 21st century if you don't have 7 figures in your account by age 55, pension or not, you are in for a world of pain and you have only yourself to blame
2. $15/month per person, it could double and i still wouldn't give a *

no thanks, keep moving

i EASILY out earn that driver by your equation, all without destroying my body or breaking a sweat ever
My sups tell me it is a lot more than $15 a month.

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
My sups tell me it is a lot more than $15 a month.
i dunno what to tell you dude, they're either lying, idiots who chose a more expensive plan for no reason, or you just live in a god awful neoliberal hellhole

Yes- obviously they are hiring more intelligent management employees. Lol.
i didn't say more intelligent, i just said the culture was improving from a "be nicer" perspective

if you want to talk capable and intelligent, our management is at an all-time low because not only do we still have all the brain-dead ORS who only have driving experience, but now we have support functions with zero operational experience, most are intelligent but really not capable at all

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
i dunno what to tell you dude, they're either lying, idiots who chose a more expensive plan for no reason, or you just live in a god awful neoliberal hellhole

i didn't say more intelligent, i just said the culture was improving from a "be nicer" perspective

if you want to talk capable and intelligent, our management is at an all-time low because not only do we still have all the brain-dead ORS who only have driving experience, but now we have support functions with zero operational experience, most are intelligent but really not capable at all
No deductible? C’mon bro, we’re not gonna laugh too hard, just tell us.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
No deductible? C’mon bro, we’re not gonna laugh too hard, just tell us.
They are so cute when they come in thinking they will be a district manager in 5 years! Slowly you see before your eyes the beatdown...

My last on road spent the entire safety ride on the phone job searching for a new job!

oldngray

nowhere special
They are so cute when they come in thinking they will be a district manager in 5 years! Slowly you see before your eyes the beatdown...

My last on road spent the entire safety ride on the phone job searching for a new job!
On road used to be a good job but now they are treated more like PT sups.

Karma...

when I started ft management was a great job.....united parcel service was quality and our managements overall compensation was lucrative......when united parcel service became ups the end was just beginning....now look at ...

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Still don't care, I make so much investing the saved money that I come out ahead no matter what
Crazy world we live in. What little I have socked away has already earned me a few free paychecks. It's all about minimizing the costs of healthcare housing insurance and childcare everything else is dirt cheap in comparison. Vanlife people are swimming in cash lol.