Orion inc.

I like turtles
hey, there is no problem in telling the truth. welcome to the Brown Cafe where big bad boys can act so tough and bully everyone with no repercussions. the only place they can go to feel important in the world. in real life, most of them are sad little boys.

wow! you still a member here ? congrats.

if you last here you'll last at UPS.

Maybe don't lie so much??? Or actually be a ups employee??? I know both are very hard for you to accomplish

Why don't you log into your other account @BrownCubster for back up to REALLY drive your point home???

Orion inc.

I like turtles
He has made a grand total of 6 posts since joining. You have made 178. Just sayin'.

I love you too! Seeing as how he started Friday and I started chatting 7/20. I earned a little seniority. And with decades of knowledge and information about the position I just accepted you guys have here. Why would I sit idly (and quietly) when I can take a new challenge everyday and hopefully learn something from you guys. (Even you Mr. UpstateNYUPSer)

I'll try to get to 200 just for you :winkiss::blahblah:

I think @UpstateNYUPSer has a crush on you.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
I just like to come in to work and do my job and be left alone. It don't work though.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Judging from the time of post #50, it appears Dave worked another grueling 6.5 hour day.....and got paid for 8?

First of all------stalker!!

Second-----I am on my meal break watching "The People's Court" on channel 704. You can call Charter if you want to verify my story.

Third----this actually was a very light day. :)

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I just like to come in to work and do my job and be left alone. It don't work though.
That's the one thing i love most about small sort. After 9 years of being a loader and having PT sups trying to micromanage me everyday and remind me to blink and exhale or tell me to go help other loaders.....now I come in....do my job and leave. Most days my PT sup doesn't say much more to me than Good morning.