UPS Rising App

A

Article 3

Heck, @Bubblehead , I've seen members lose their job at the state panel, with the union's blessing, for less than this.
I guess they weren't BAs and union attorneys to their discredit.

A

Article 3

Apparently the NLRB recognizes stewards as "agents" of the Local when they allow them to withdraw our labor charges?
Didn't bug just post about a steward who verbally augmented the disciplinary record of a terminated hourly during a panel hearing and the local got sued for a wad of cash?

A

Article 3

@Article 3
You seem to disagree with this. Care to explain?
Article 4 NMA on Stewards:
IMG_20170812_223315.jpg

So yes, stewards are held to a higher standard and to top that off they are very much sitting ducks if the local doesn't train them.
Got a good local? Be thankful.

LeadBelly

Banned
That works for you because there's a difference.
Some of us step away back into the dark.
The view never changes.
That's it, I'm tapping out. Tried to view this site because I'm saddened, needed a change of venue from this Charolettesville alt right nazi scumb and I'm not going to get any relief here.

Yea I get it, my situation is better than others. I should feel bad about my situation... I should not give myself credit that I've stood up for myself, the members. I stood up to the bully that is UPS got put in the back of a cop car for it. Got said manager fired, got some stroke from it, but I should feel bad about my position in the food chain.

I'll look for a way to take my mind off the horrors that our country is going through elsewhere. See you later I'm tapping out. Peace

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
That's it, I'm tapping out. Tried to view this site because I'm saddened, needed a change of venue from this Charolettesville alt right nazi scumb and I'm not going to get any relief here.

Yea I get it, my situation is better than others. I should feel bad about my situation... I should not give myself credit that I've stood up for myself, the members. I stood up to the bully that is UPS got put in the back of a cop car for it. Got said manager fired, got some stroke from it, but I should feel bad about my position in the food chain.

I'll look for a way to take my mind off the horrors that our country is going through elsewhere. See you later I'm tapping out. Peace
Will you continue to post under your other screen names?

A

Article 3

Try understanding the post for what it said and meant.
Article 4 NMA on Stewards:
View attachment 150464

So yes, stewards are held to a higher standard and to top that off they are very much sitting ducks if the local doesn't train them.
Got a good local? Be thankful.
Maybe equate this to the post you quoted.
No one is blaming anyone with a good local for having a good local vs those that don't. If it bothers you maybe look at the heart and intent of the person posting it and you will understand the drudge of (continuous) half hearted support others endure. Rest assured, there's no finger pointed your way.
Don't you already know all of this? You've heard it many times lately.