ups rising hiding all comments on their Facebook page? Vote no!

Superteeth2478

I really hope this indicates that the majority of the membership is unhappy with this contract and will actually vote no instead of claiming that they will vote no to their co-workers and then voting yes...

browned out

Yeah; the Teamsters National is running it. The Hoffa/Taylor team is in collusion with UPS. Why it is called UPS Rising? Because that is what UPS stock will do if this piece of refuse passes. That is what UPS dividends will do as well. Meanwhile UPSers will be falling.
The site should have been called Teamsters Rising if they intended to fight for a good contract. Based on this piece of garbage agreement; The name should be changed to Teamsters Failing Yet Again.

Skooney

Yeah; the Teamsters National is running it. The Hoffa/Taylor team is in collusion with UPS. Why it is called UPS Rising? Because that is what UPS stock will do if this piece of refuse passes. That is what UPS dividends will do as well. Meanwhile UPSers will be falling.
The site should have been called Teamsters Rising if they intended to fight for a good contract. Based on this piece of garbage agreement; The name should be changed to Teamsters Failing Yet Again.

Ah, I wasn't sure if it was a group of people privy to some sort of info the rest of us weren't, or if it was actually a Teamster/UPS deal, which I was I figured it was.

I just hope we walk before the snow flies here, I want to play some golf.

Box Ox

They're blocking all comments on today's post about yesterday's conference calls too. They'll probably ghost the membership on every post for months just so they don't have to deal with the fact that they're total sellouts. Completely pathetic.

Rack em

Made the Podium
I’m wondering if Taylor went into hiding.... couldn’t surprise me one bit if he starts getting threats from some of the psychos out there....lol
I'm sure people left some threats on the voicemails last night. I know I was cursing at his :censored2: while I was listening. I listened to the first call during my pick ups so I'm sure a few people were wondering what the Ups guy was yelling at/about.