JG3

Did you get a warning letter and :censored2: first?
Nah automatic discharged. This FT supervisor and me never got along. Maybe I should have told on them FT supervisors that would get in the trucks and start unloading boxes.

JG3

Are you aware of the union?
Yes this is the thing they came to me in October with this and they was going to fire me l,but i told them hey they kept marking me late for precharge. The management went outside to talk to the union reps and they said that saved me, because it was true. Management was upset that they didn’t get to fire me. Now when they called me again they said I had over 100 lates, this is now when they changed the start time rules but didn’t even bother telling us hey this is the time you gotta come in now.

JG3

If they don't write you up for being late, within 14 days, then it will not be considered, 2 absences in 6 rolling months here is a warning letter, 3,4,5,6 lead up to discharge.
So if they say you had "100 lates" then the first thing to do is assure them that 90 of them should not be discussed since you were not given proper notice. Then the last 14 days of lates can be individually discredited through failures to follow the applicable articles on posted start time, non-operable or unnecessarily slow-to-operate timecard systems or their inability to produce your electronic timecard.
Damn I wish I knew this stuff lol. Don’t get me wrong I know I’ve been late there’s time buses run late but over 100 lates nah.

JG3

That precharge stuff sounds like nonsense. If it is, get your job back with back pay and teabag those friend'ers.

The only people who ever did that when I was a preloader were volunteers. If my FT sup had been telling me to come in before the official start time involuntarily I would've told him to eat it.

If OP was legit late 100 times them yeah, he should GTFO. Lets the whole sort down.
I never let my sort aisle down I always did my job and kept the morale up. My sort aisle only had 3 good workers plus me. While the others let boxes fall and be lazy. That’s something I won’t miss working with lazy people who still keeps a job.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
This goof came to work on building start time. While others came way later than me. But yeah thanks for your 2 cents goof. Also when you and your FT just don’t like each other they coming for you.
Been here 30 years and can count on one hand the amount of times I've been late. You lose your job over something you are in control of you get no sympathy

JG3

So did you volunteer for precharge and show up late?
No there’s never volunteering is just if you show up or not. If I knew this was happening I would have shown up for precharge. I was even there on time before precharge but i would just wait till my start time because I thought that’s how it went.

Box Ox

No there’s never volunteering is just if you show up or not. If I knew this was happening I would have shown up for precharge. I was even there on time before precharge but i would just wait till my start time because I thought that’s how it went.

If someone were fired for this in my local, the labor manager would get laughed out of the room at the local hearing and they’d definitely be getting back pay for the time off.

Poop Head

Judge me.
Wierd. I can't wrap my mind around whats going on at that building
So what's up? You gonna get your job back or what?

JG3

Been here 30 years and can count on one hand the amount of times I've been late. You lose your job over something you are in control of you get no sympathy
Don’t need your sympathy, you’re right I’m capable of controlling when a family is depress or when a family member is sick and need to be look after. People go thru stuff

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
6FAF1417-9A14-4C9E-A473-4107A66D4009.gif
Maybe you can’t read,how about you use your healthcare benefits for your eyes.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
This goof came to work on building start time. While others came way later than me. But yeah thanks for your 2 cents goof. Also when you and your FT just don’t like each other they coming for you.

@Turdferguson, have you ever let a supervisor (or customer) intimidate you?

Box Ox

Don’t need your sympathy, you’re right I’m capable of controlling when a family is depress or when a family member is sick and need to be look after. People go thru stuff

So are you trying to make excuses for being late for real or sticking with the precharge story?