Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Yeah that’s a good title. From this day forward I shall be known as

“ The King of gifs”

@Wally @Turdferguson

Remember this
OMYELg.gif

JG3

So are you trying to make excuses for being late for real or sticking with the precharge story?
The pre charge story is a real thing though. There was precharge Primary and Building. Then when I told them that, months later they got rid of it and now is Primary and Building. Never had they confirmed that primary is our start time not building.

Box Ox

The pre charge story is a real thing though. There was precharge Primary and Building. Then when I told them that, months later they got rid of it and now is Primary and Building. Never had they confirmed that primary is our start time not building.

Well, since “pre(before)charge” is literally before your official start time, I don’t know how not complying with it could get somebody canned in the first place.

Box Ox

Yeah I know but it was happening.

Sounds like you’ll probably be fine. Hopefully your local will push to get you back pay as a deterrent to supervisors who might have just been trying to make an example of you so others would attend “precharge.”

Supervisors will do anything if they’re desperate enough to make their numbers and think they can get away with it.

rod

Retired 22 years
I don't get it. They said you were late more than a 100 times but not once questioned you about it? They just out of the blue came up and fired you? Something is missing in the tall tale

BigBrown87

If it’s brown, it’s going down
They fired a couple people. I was told some were suspended others got a free pass. Then there’s this one guy who has more lates but never got called to the conference room.
The guy that didn't get called into the conference room was the guy that used the contract and told management to stick it up their ass.

JG3

The guy that didn't get called into the conference room was the guy that used the contract and told management to stick it up their ass.
Lol unfortunately no he just gets away with many things doesn’t hurt that he is cool with the full time supervisor

JG3

I don't get it. They said you were late more than a 100 times but not once questioned you about it? They just out of the blue came up and fired you? Something is missing in the tall tale
They didn’t just fired me out the blue. I’ve been working there for 11 years my first two years I didn’t really care for that job so I would miss days so that was in my old record. Like I said before they mentioned this to me in October but only suspended me because I caught their loophole. This time they used the I had over 100 days and they used their new rule of start time. I’m have to fight it even if they don’t give me my job back.

CoolStoryBro

Maybe you can’t read,how about you use your healthcare benefits for your eyes.

"
UPS secaucus precharge late"

WTF does that even mean? What is a secaucus? what is a precharge?

Did you go to the union and say
"

AND THEN THE UNION TOLD YOU

COOL STORY BRO

JG3

"

"

COOL STORY BRO
Nah I didn’t tell the union that, they aren’t as cool as you to say cool story bro. Secaucus is the city that UPS is in. Precharge was a time people can work but wasn’t mandatory but they was still marking people late for it. You should really use them benefits though seems like your eye vision isn’t your only problem.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
They didn’t just fired me out the blue. I’ve been working there for 11 years my first two years I didn’t really care for that job so I would miss days so that was in my old record. Like I said before they mentioned this to me in October but only suspended me because I caught their loophole. This time they used the I had over 100 days and they used their new rule of start time. I’m have to fight it even if they don’t give me my job back.
You have to be a troll because people keep asking what happened and every time your responses make no *** sense.
1. Did you fax or personally submit a grievance *which articles did you list
2. Who said you were suspended, how were you notified.
3. Did you simply try to go back to work, how many days have you been sitting on your ass doing nothing but troll.

JG3

You have to be a troll because people keep asking what happened and every time your responses make no *** sense.
1. Did you fax or personally submit a grievance *which articles did you list
2. Who said you were suspended, how were you notified.
3. Did you simply try to go back to work, how many days have you been sitting on your ass doing nothing but troll.
Lol I wish I was trolling. Is hard for you to understand because you don’t work in the same hub as me. I was given the option to resign or get terminated. Hard to go back into work when they take ya I.D and get walked out with security.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
"

"

COOL STORY BRO
The 177? You won't find many union guys around the part time shifts. Maybe preload around 8 am once a month, they will be by the center but as soon as the drivers start they are gone.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
If you have seniority, and agree to "precharge" aka set-up early start, then your start time IS the early time. And if you are late for work, to do the job which YOU USED YOUR SENIORITY TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF, then you should be disciplined.

JG3

If you have seniority, and agree to "precharge" aka set-up early start, then your start time IS the early time. And if you are late for work, to do the job which YOU USED YOUR SENIORITY TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF, then you should be disciplined.
I had seniority and never agreed to it.