Integrity

Binge Poster
The 177? You won't find many union guys around the part time shifts. Maybe preload around 8 am once a month, they will be by the center but as soon as the drivers start they are gone.
I heard that was not true.

I heard from, who I know is a reliable source, that Local is constantly in the building.

I think you are not giving all information about your 100 lates or your discharge case.

Not even completely convinced it is real.

JG3

I heard that was not true.

I heard from, who I know is a reliable source, that Local is constantly in the building.

I think you are not giving all information about your 100 lates or your discharge case.

Not even completely convinced it is real.
I am it is true already called and talk to them they said it was to late to do anything. Just got to move on sucks all them doubles and hours missed out on retro. Time to move on all them years and the pay rate gone, positive vibes though.

Integrity

Binge Poster
I am it is true already called and talk to them they said it was to late to do anything. Just got to move on sucks all them doubles and hours missed out on retro. Time to move on all them years and the pay rate gone, positive vibes though.
IMHO There has got to be more to your case.

Just sayin.

Skooney

So don't get it misconstrued that I really even care.. I don't have a clue what your OP meant, and I was sort of confused by it. Plus, some dudes mom shaving his nuts is in this thread, it's 10/10.. I just have one question..

Were you late 100 times or not?

JG3

So don't get it misconstrued that I really even care.. I don't have a clue what your OP meant, and I was sort of confused by it. Plus, some dudes mom shaving his nuts is in this thread, it's 10/10.. I just have one question..

Were you late 100 times or not?
No I wasn’t late that many and yeah that convo went there lol.