JG3

So I was recently fired from ups because they said I have over 100 lates. This is the thing they kept marking people late when they wasn’t there for precharge. They now recently changed it to only Primary and Building. They found a great loophole, it use to be Precharge Small and Building. Now they never ever told their employees what the “real” start time was. How do you expect your workers to come on time when the management keeps making up their own rules and not going by the union book. Employees are never going to believe management, if the management got a union rep with them and talk to all the employees one on one and told them hey this is the time you have to come by. I worked their 11 plus years back then we only had one start time only. This new start times just happen like two years ago but they never marked you late.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
F3D6D4B8-13F3-4B25-A461-0F41140902D7.gif
So I was recently fired from ups because they said I have over 100 lates. This is the thing they kept marking people late when they wasn’t there for precharge. They now recently changed it to only Primary and Building. They found a great loophole, it use to be Precharge Small and Building. Now they never ever told their employees what the “real” start time was. How do you expect your workers to come on time when the management keeps making up their own rules and not going by the union book. Employees are never going to believe management, if the management got a union rep with them and talk to all the employees one on one and told them hey this is the time you have to come by. I worked their 11 plus years back then we only had one start time only. This new start times just happen like two years ago but they never marked you late.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
So I was recently fired from ups because they said I have over 100 lates
Sounds legit. You should have been fired way before that.
This is the thing they kept marking people late when they wasn’t there for precharge.
What the :censored2: is "precharge"?
Is that PCM?
This new start times just happen like two years ago but they never marked you late.
Evidently they do and did.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Did you receive progressive discipline?

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
If they don't write you up for being late, within 14 days, then it will not be considered, 2 absences in 6 rolling months here is a warning letter, 3,4,5,6 lead up to discharge.
So if they say you had "100 lates" then the first thing to do is assure them that 90 of them should not be discussed since you were not given proper notice. Then the last 14 days of lates can be individually discredited through failures to follow the applicable articles on posted start time, non-operable or unnecessarily slow-to-operate timecard systems or their inability to produce your electronic timecard.

Goku

Are you aware of the union?

Box Ox

So I was recently fired from ups because they said I have over 100 lates. This is the thing they kept marking people late when they wasn’t there for precharge.

That precharge stuff sounds like nonsense. If it is, get your job back with back pay and teabag those friend'ers.

Precharge is when you have a few people come in early and load the system up with packages, so when the rest if the crew comes in they aren't waiting for work.

The only people who ever did that when I was a preloader were volunteers. If my FT sup had been telling me to come in before the official start time involuntarily I would've told him to eat it.

If OP was legit late 100 times them yeah, he should GTFO. Lets the whole sort down.

JG3

You understand when I say that over 100 lates wasn’t true they kept marking people late when that isn’t the “real” start time

JG3

Evidently this goof was making everyone wait around, because the OP couldn't show up on time
This goof came to work on building start time. While others came way later than me. But yeah thanks for your 2 cents goof. Also when you and your FT just don’t like each other they coming for you.

Last edited: