UPS Shooting- San Francisco (Rant & News thread)

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
I'll do it. Monkey butt hates minorities and thinks that the South should rise again because they are the only ones who know how to treat the coloreds in a way that makes them feel like they are still in their native lands. Oh. And give them Jesus.
IMG_2080.GIF

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I'll do it. Monkey butt hates minorities and thinks that the South should rise again because they are the only ones who know how to treat the coloreds in a way that makes them feel like they are still in their native lands. Oh. And give them Jesus.
Luckily I was listening to Comfortably Numb and inhaling some Blueberry Muffins.

Last edited:

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Luckily I was listening to Comfortably Numb and inhaling some Blueberry Muffins.
I just don't feel like getting into my persona right now ... maybe later.

Last edited:

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I think monkey would date Janet Jackson or Beyoncé....does that still make him a racist??!?!??