UPS Shooting- San Francisco (Rant & News thread)

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I'll do it. Monkey butt hates minorities and thinks that the South should rise again because they are the only ones who know how to treat the coloreds in a way that makes them feel like they are still in their native lands. Oh. And give them Jesus.
That's what I like about Current Events ... google something, find something useful, post it, watch the little fishes swim around it, some nibble, some take the whole hook and bait ... fun stuff!
hook.jpg

Last edited:

rod

Retired 22 years
True... horrible part of history. But monkey hates everybody the same...including whites, and probably himself... but mostly rod and the turd.

I don't think @Monkey Butt hates me. I certainly don't hate him but we do enjoy giving each other crap. I'm a big boy--I can take it (I took it for 30 years---and dished it out). Now Upstate---that's a different story. He can eat :censored2: as far as I'm concerned.

twoweeled

exactly right. each driver got $12,000 or more so now the company behaves.
any change that happens is always money related.

That's what gets me about upsers that are afraid to file. the company literally Banks on that. They knew I would file right away so around me they did things by the book. I got paid every cent I was owed. Ya, they tried the guilt trip thing with me but it did not work.

Stick up for yourselves!!!! ALWAYS>
I think I received a check for close to $15,000. I know this is difficult for some to believe, but I'm not sure if I received more pleasure from the $15K, or knowing how angry UPS was having to pay it. But the company is making sure we take our breaks now! Isn't that nice of them?