UPS Shooting- San Francisco (Rant & News thread)

bbsam

Staff member
I know that's not true.
UPSers at work only saw my good side.
Nice words there.
That is a straight up quote from one of UPS' finest. I actually mean that. Brilliant guy who just happened to be as comfortable at drag races as in the board room. Atlanta got a good one there.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
":censored2:" is the trendy new flavor-of-the-month pejorative for the alt.right and white -supremacist-wannabe crowd. I sure hope your use of the term has more to do with what you are smoking than with your actual political philosophy or racial views.
I was going with the definition that describes your standing there watching as your BA felt up your wife.

:censored2: is a man who's a little bitch and is used by many races for someone who is spineless and IS derived from cuckold.
Her :censored2: boyfriend watched as a man flirted and felt up his girl in front of him.

She cheated on him and told him it would never happen again, he's such a :censored2: to believe that.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I was going with the definition that describes your standing there watching as your BA felt up your wife.

:censored2: is a man who's a little bitch and is used by many races for someone who is spineless and IS derived from cuckold.
Her :censored2: boyfriend watched as a man flirted and felt up his girl in front of him.

She cheated on him and told him it would never happen again, he's such a :censored2: to believe that.

If you want to claim that that is what you really meant that is fine, but I will go ahead and include the part of the definition that you omitted.

":censored2:", often shortened to :censored2:, is a recently coined term of abuse[1] formed as a combination of the word cuckold and the political designation conservative.[2] It has become an increasingly popular pejorative label used among alt-right supporters in the United States.[3][4][5][6]

The word ":censored2:" reached a high level of mainstream political conversation around mid-July 2015, where it gained media attention just a few weeks before the start of the first Republican primary debate for the 2016 United States presidential election.[4][7] It has maintained its popularity, especially with the political rise, campaign, election, and presidency of Donald Trump.

The term originated on websites such as 4chan(specifically the /pol/ imageboard) and 8chan, the right-wing message board My Posting Career,[1][3] the blog The Right Stuff,[8] and other sites in the alt-right movement.[3][9][10]

MAKAVELI

That's not true. I worked with a guy at UPS who got promoted to your neck of the woods and is familiar with you. He says you're "as hateful as as a sow wit a chewed up teet and pissin' moonshine."

I think monkey drives a jacked up truck with a couple American flags flying out the back and a "come and take it" sticker on the back...right next to the make America great again sticker right next to the trump pence sticker
So I guess those are actually Confederate flags flying in the back of his pickup.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
So I guess those are actually Confederate flags flying in the back of his pickup.
My pickup has a cap on the back ...

Tundra w cap.JPG