UPS Slogans of the past?

ibleedbrown

Today we have "we love logistics", before that it was "what can brown do for you" and "moving at the speed of business". what were some of the old school slogans UPS used to use, or better yet what should be our new slogan? lol

I believe the oldest was "Get out there and make service on our customers packages or I`m going with the trained monkey option!" ~Jim Casey

Our new one should be " United Parcel.......what does the S stand for?"

bluehdmc

I really think UPS misses the boat with their slogans and advertising. Before I came to work here I needed something shipped overnite to Hawaii, I went to the competition because "It absolutely had to be there overnight" actually they didn't get it there until the 2nd day. (Overnight would have meant the delivery on Christmas, they didn't say it would have cost me more or anything, just basically they would try but it might be the next day.)

I was sorta vaguely aware UPS shipped overnight but it wasn't conscious.

Even their trailers have the logo on the back, in reflective colors ours are just painted gray. This helps keeps your name out in front of people. (Literally if your following one of our feeders.)