UPS stinks--yet again

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Does that make you feel better?

While you think that you are sending a statement the only statement that is being sent is how much of an a hole move that was.
No, simply sharing my experience of what I do with it. It’s not a statement, it’s just another piece of trash to toss. I don’t get emotionally committed to this place like most folks, I do the job and go home.

TheMachine

Are you sure you want to punch out?
The center I trained at gave the drivers like a jersey retirement flag that’s hung up at the hub. Everyday your name is up there now and doesn’t get taken down.

Thought it was a nice touch.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

The center I trained at gave the drivers like a jersey retirement flag that’s hung up at the hub. Everyday your name is up there now and doesn’t get taken down.

We don't have that but we do have football style jerseys of our 3 Circle of Honor drivers.

Mine, which would be the 4th, should be hung sometime this month

1080Driver

That is done in my old building also. It was nice to see my name up there alongside some of the guys I worked with for a long time.