UPS stock price

Poop Head

Judge me.
When United Parcel Service was private. The stock split numerous times. Another thing that hurts UPS is piss poor decision, like Orion. You should only implement procedure or tools that you'll gain your money back on. The next big mistake will be the introduction of no more final mile delivery.
Orion was/is all a show for the share holders.

Brown287

Im not the Mail Man!
Legacy cost,? Back twenty years ago we, as in United parcel service had plenty of free money. What has changed?
Pension obligations are viewed as a hindrance. Unfortunately when you’re a company of our size and age there’s lots of legacy costs that weigh us down.

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
Pension obligations are viewed as a hindrance. Unfortunately when you’re a company of our size and age there’s lots of legacy costs that weigh us down.
Orion was and is the worst legacy cost. The second is the multiple employeer pension. Those are the only two I can really think of. That have caused issues.

Dr.Brownz

Due to COVID-19 Amazon stock has gone up about 15% because everyone is at home ordering their supplies. UPS stock has gone down almost 13% since COVID-19 started. This does not make sense to me because UPS delivers the majority of Amazon's volume. what is stopping UPS from climbing with Amazon? Anyone have any thoughts on this?
POOR MANAGEMENT

THEY COULD FIRE MOST MANAGEMENT AND WE WOULD BE FINE> SORRY KEYBOARD IS BROKEN IF I DONT HOLD SHIFT WHEN I PRESS T IT WILL TYPE LIKE THIS: txgzccvczccv
tgxzcvczczv
ztxcgzcvczcvzcvzcvztgxzcvczcvzcvzczvczcztxgzcv
zczcvz
zzccz

ALSO IF I PRESS LEFT ARROW MY COMP SHUTS DOWN>