UPS stocks is down 5-points (a point =$1) since 7/03/2017

Ancient Alien

UPS Vacation
7/03/2017= $110.61

7/03/2018= $105.76

With the slit adjustment it's basically scratched out or flat-lined in one year.

So don't go thinking it's all cupcakes & pinwheels for management & shareholders.

Don't let these hundreds of UPS Part-Time Supervisors on assignment here at BC scare you into voting no by posing as disgruntled drivers & Teamsters.

The first give away is seniority or senior drivers worried about Hybrid jobs. You preloadeders, car washers, new hires off the street damn well know... senior FT UPS Drivers don't care about you & never have. If anything, they want you to suffer.

Don't believe the misinformation circulating on the internet.

Think about it...

Ancient Alien

UPS Vacation
7/03/2017= $110.61

7/03/2018= $105.76

With the slit adjustment it's basically scratched out or flat-lined in one year.

So don't go thinking it's all cupcakes & pinwheels for management & shareholders.

Don't let these hundreds of UPS Part-Time Supervisors on assignment here at BC scare you into voting no by posing as disgruntled drivers & Teamsters.

The first give away is seniority or senior drivers worried about Hybrid jobs. You preloadeders, car washers, new hires off the street damn well know... senior FT UPS Drivers don't care about you & never have. If anything, they want you to suffer.

Think about it...

That is awful looking! Edit that for me, please.

However, you get the gist!

UPS Stock is down almost 5-points since last year.

7/03/2017= $110.61

7/03/2018= $105.76

With the split adjustment it's basically scratched out or flat-lined in one year.

Don't let these hundreds of UPS Part-Time Supervisors on assignment here at BC ***scare you into voting no***by posing as disgruntled drivers & Teamsters.

The first give away is seniority or senior drivers worried about Hybrid jobs. You preloaders, unloaders, car washers or new hires off the street damn well know... ****senior FT UPS Drivers don't care about you & never have.****If anything, they want you to suffer.

Think about it...

Last edited:

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier

7/03/2017= $110.61

7/03/2018= $105.76

With the split adjustment it's basically scratched out or flat-lined in one year.

Don't let these hundreds of UPS Part-Time Supervisors on assignment here at BC ***scare you into voting no***by posing as disgruntled drivers & Teamsters.

The first give away is seniority or senior drivers worried about Hybrid jobs. You preloaders, unloaders, car washers or new hires off the street damn well know... ****senior FT UPS Drivers don't care about you & never have.****If anything, they want you to suffer.

Think about it...

I just thought about and the came to the realization that you are a complete maroon.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Can't even get his story straight in the same post. Which is it, are we pt sups trying to get part timers to vote no? Or are we drivers who don't care about part timers? And why the hell would a pt sup want anyone to vote no? They will be the ones hit the hardest in the event of a strike.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I think I was the only one who called him a shill...you referring to me?

No, he's trying to say that folks like us are actually pt supervisors posing as disgruntled drivers, trying to get part timers to vote no. He is a company shill, trying to call us company shills. I co-opted your term, it is so apt. And his argument is self-contradicting.

clean hairy

So, the OP told us the price of a stock will go higher and lower.
That is really nothing new....
What will be next?
He discovered the sun rises in the morning and sets at night?

Rack em

Made the Podium
No, he's trying to say that folks like us are actually pt supervisors posing as disgruntled drivers, trying to get part timers to vote no. He is a company shill, trying to call us company shills. I co-opted your term, it is so apt. And his argument is self-contradicting.
Ahhhhh I see lol

Been In Brown Too Long

Ex-Package Donkey
So, the OP told us the price of a stock will go higher and lower.
That is really nothing new....
What will be next?
He discovered the sun rises in the morning and sets at night?
Well, he also let us know a point = $1. You know, because no low life, blue collar, union laborer could possibly know that. Really eye opening is his believing full timers want part timers to suffer. What a crock of sh#t.

Poop Head

Judge me.

7/03/2017= $110.61

7/03/2018= $105.76

Think about it...
I hope someone sends you a box of fleas

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Well, he also let us know a point = $1. You know, because no low life, blue collar, union laborer could possibly know that. Really eye opening is his believing full timers want part timers to suffer. What a crock of sh#t.

Trying to drive a wedge between us. Divide and conquer, no? We must be doing something right, management is getting desperate.