Ups sucks (dot) net

Box Ox

Just another out of touch upper management shmuck who thinks he's important because of his job title. DON'T tell them ANYTHING about your personal life or family struggles.

Yep. You can get friendly with management all you want. But if something comes up, they won’t hesitate to try and throw you under the bus to save themselves.

Just to make the customer happy and to help business thrive.

We all start that way. Eventually get tired of trying to hopelessly bail out water from the boat the Company is continuously drilling more holes in.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Ok so I am really shocked that this website exists!

I was googling info about UPS
- we had some type of important boss man in our building, I met him last week and seen him again today.
My problem- I don't remember what his name is or what his position is.
He sort of looked like an undercover boss dude, so if that's the case I'd make sure to tell him my family struggles and not brush it off like I did when he asked me last week.
I was told last week that he was just promoted to the position.
None the less, I googled UPS and then used the search option to filter everything recently posted within the last month. Thinking I would see something about this important person, or even his promotion etc. but instead I find a horrible website. And I'm not sure if this is a well known site or not, but there was something posted 10 hours ago regarding browncafe.

Is this something normal that just gets ignored? Or is "UPS sucks . Net" something that we should worry about.
I hope there's a position that monitors and tries to fix problems and contain the bad publicity to minimum.

I can't be the only one who likes working here.
Is someone doing something about bad publicity?
Admit it, you wrote that post, didn't you?

AsweetGirl

Is No Longer Affiliated With UPS
She has been working at UPS a whole week. She knows everything, why question her brilliance??

I know nothing, I just have a bad habit of wanting to know too much. Curiosity killed the cat. Luckily I'm still alive. And still employed (as far as I know), it would have been wiser to not say anything until I've become a union member. But I sort of ruined that already, so I haven't stopped talking :\

SolidWoodPanel

Probably the Greatest American Alive
I didn't lol. I said I'm good, yes I have a family and then I awkwardly stood there, "blocked" in the package car until he was done asking questions so I could continue to pre load haha. This was on my first day working too.
But he was genuinely caring and sincere, (I can tell when people are fake for the most part) which is why thanking back on it I'm like shoot if he's under cover I blew my chance haha.

Oh, don't worry, I'm sure there are plenty more Chances out there you could blow

AsweetGirl

Yep. You can get friendly with management all you want. But if something comes up, they won’t hesitate to try and throw you under the bus to save themselves.

We all start that way. Eventually get tired of trying to hopelessly bail out water from the boat the Company is continuously drilling more holes in.

Maybe everyone just needs the blue print.
A design map.
Every new change implemented will cause havoc in the beginning stages because people are being asked to change the typical operation flow.
Combine new changes with revolving new management.
And there's a mess of unknown and unfinished programs.

Sometimes drilling a. hole is necessary to make room for a nail or screw that will be permanently placed to hold something together or ad something new.
I'm redirecting your hole in a boat comment to hole in drywall or wood so the hole can eventually have purpose.

If everyone is on the same page while growing or expanding or remodeling, then hiccups along the way or holes that were never filled will be taken care of in the most efficient way.

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
Yes thank you. I read through all of that and couldn't find what I was looking for.
And I was especially confused when I selected a "Northern region something" and it was regarding California haha.
Northern California is a district, it encompasses most of CA north of LA, as well as the top half of Nevada

AsweetGirl

Fun fact: typing the phrase "drilling a. Hole"
Without the period after "a" will cause a censored emoji to cover the word.
This is the type of stuff that makes me laugh, the caution settings are for all the naughty conversations. Haha drilling a. Hole common.

Brisket

IMG_5407.JPG

AsweetGirl

Northern California is a district, it encompasses most of CA north of LA, as well as the top half of Nevada

Yeah. I found that out a few days ago when I researched on upsers.
I have always considered Cali as Western only, but hey I'm learning something new everyday.

Geography wasn't my strong subject.
In 6th grade the classroom laughed, because I was surprised to learn that there aren't any oceans in Michigan... :sochildish::bag:
Figured it was called the water state for more than just lakes.
Or I didn't know the difference between Lakes and Oceans at the time...? I don't remember the reason. All I know is that I know better now.:yesssmileyf:

Box Ox

Maybe everyone just needs the blue print.
A design map.
Every new change implemented will cause havoc in the beginning stages because people are being asked to change the typical operation flow.
Combine new changes with revolving new management.
And there's a mess of unknown and unfinished programs.

Sometimes drilling a. hole is necessary to make room for a nail or screw that will be permanently placed to hold something together or ad something new.
I'm redirecting your hole in a boat comment to hole in drywall or wood so the hole can eventually have purpose.

If everyone is on the same page while growing or expanding or remodeling, then hiccups along the way or holes that were never filled will be taken care of in the most efficient way.

How enlightening! You and @Salesguy should put your heads together and come up with a plan for the Company's salvation.

I get the thinking. Went to college too.