Ups sucks (dot) net

AsweetGirl

Is No Longer Affiliated With UPS
How enlightening! You and @Salesguy should put your heads together and come up with a plan for the Company's salvation.

I get the thinking. Went to college too.

Oh dear, @Salesguy has a bad disagree ratio.
I take back everything I said. The only thing I need to succeed is duct tape over my mouth and a restricted data plan on my phone so I post less. Good day.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Thanks for the advice.
I'm no snowflake.
I just think of the company as my own, not arrogantly but more like it's family.

If complaints are legit, than I'm one to apologize, admit there's an issue and how it's unacceptable, apologize again and promise a solution or inform the customer that those higher up are working on a solution, so it won't happen again.
Just to make the customer happy and to help business thrive.

If complaints are fake or exaggerated, I'd make sure that it was mentioned. And that the person receives no excitement or thrill from posting false accusations trying to stir up something.

There are over 12 million packages a day that go through UPS system. Crap happens. Nobody is perfect. It is arrogant to think that you can help everyone and everything. Just do your job as best you can, and don't think you have to apologize for mistakes of others

AsweetGirl

You don't need any dental hygiene if you have no teeth.

Wrong!

How do you know that? I can bet they are not, just doing enough to get by.

I don't know that and it's not my job to worry about that, but if friends and family were to complain to me about a lost article I'd for sure tell them that and I'd try asking some one in authority what the solution or plan is to help prevent future issues.

I bet it's Robots. It always ends in robots lol

AsweetGirl

Yes.
The first one trips the trap and dies.
The second one gets the cheese.

The moral of this story is?

The first mouse needs to pick up the pace.

And if mice were people than the first mouse needs to get three pcs loaded in less than 3.5 and stop posting junk on this site.

AsweetGirl

IMG_1320.JPG

god you're so hot when you're mad