UPS/Teamsters Conference Call Jan. 28 at 6pm EST.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
From ups....lol... they probably gave the company everyone’s name and number who signed up for the call...they want to get a feel of how many members are paying attention to the negotiations.... wouldn’t surprise me one single bit!!
Nobody had to sign up for that call?....

.....even still, how many wives and mothers do you supposed registered?

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
I never signed up for anything nor did my wife, they just started texting her about the conference call. We don't have teamcare either.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I never signed up for anything nor did my wife, they just started texting her about the conference call. We don't have teamcare either.
Could they have used a 3rd party call company... who maybe have data tracking phone numbers from the same family... that number we all called was probably 3rd party... you guys know how these corporations track all this info, and sell it to other companies.... it’s probably staggering the amount of info they know about us... especially in the smartphone era....

AndUPSER

I was over at my parents house to listen to the conference call with my dad, who is a feeder driver. About 5:55, my mom received a call to join the conference call. I thought it was just a fluke but it sounds like it happened to many Teamster family members tonight.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I was over at my parents house to listen to the conference call with my dad, who is a feeder driver. About 5:55, my mom received a call to join the conference call. I thought it was just a fluke but it sounds like it happened to many Teamster family members tonight.
Did she get on and “ask a question” for IBT staff to answer??

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
What difference does it make? Who cares?
I knew you were going somewhere with this.

Now I see where.

Far fetched.
Your my boy Trip. I ain’t gonna bust your balls but come on now man. Let not “jump to conclusions “ View attachment 178073
Why are you trying to downplay this @RonBurgandy??????????

Coldworld

60 months and counting
It sounds like everyone thought the call was a damn flop...what a joke... and you can bet that ups had a few folks on the call also listening... this is what we’re dealing with here...anything they can do to get the slightest edge...corporate manipulation and Sabotage is a real thing that companies go to court over.... it can happen in a situation like this also..

F

Frankie's Friend

My tablet must be on a foreign language predictive menu?

It's driving me nuts!
20180128_220817.jpg

You need to upgrade.
20180128_220837.jpg

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Could they have used a 3rd party call company... who maybe have data tracking phone numbers from the same family... that number we all called was probably 3rd party... you guys know how these corporations track all this info, and sell it to other companies.... it’s probably staggering the amount of info they know about us... especially in the smartphone era....
Neither of us have smartphones in large part because of all the privacy issues, but I'm not sure it matters much anymore.

iruhnman630

Not real sure what people were expecting from this call, considering the negotiations to this point have consisted of both sides exchanging their wish-list proposals while flat-out rejecting them.

Update us sometime around Memorial Day.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
I go to a hub in Denis T's local every night, it's wall to wall supervisors working. I wouldn't get my hopes up that this guy is going to get us a whole lot.