UPS to FedEx ???

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag

Yeah, your union wasn't as strong as before... but even this seasoned worker is throwing in the towel.

Thoughts?

OrioN

Yeah, I'm just checking out his videos now & he has a comprehensive list about the brownie operation

Good thing I have a wifey with decent insurance... no stress on the purple side of my rural route.

I'm as close to @soberups route with no NDA or business pickups or time commits.

Preload the whole truck in stop order of my preference, not by an OrioN trace that makes you waste time digging into a bricked out truck at the 8000 shelf as your first stop.

Stress free all day long & I take the work truck straight home when done.

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
1000 a month for test? My buddy pays less than 400 a month for his supply without insurance.

He uses it for bodybuilding too so he uses a higher dose

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
He gets his by prescription from his doctor for a medical condition. He’s spoke about that in another video.

Maybe... Test is test though, it's not like certain types of test treat certain conditions. Look I'm not talking crap on the guy at all but he's getting ripped off. Test replacement therapy comes from China for less than 20 bucks a month

:censored2: pharmaceutical companies

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

Yeah, your union wasn't as strong as before... but even this seasoned worker is throwing in the towel.

Thoughts?
Seasoned worker?

He's claiming they aren't hiring. This guy is full of it. Look how nervous he is. Talking so fast. Don't believe a word he says.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Seasoned worker?

He's claiming they aren't hiring. This guy is full of it. Look how nervous he is. Talking so fast. Don't believe a word he says.
In his older videos he was super hyper. He’s a lot calmer in this one. Supposedly he was having a lot of health issues and the doctor told him that his body wasn’t producing enough testosterone, hence the medication.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
In his older videos he was super hyper. He’s a lot calmer in this one. Supposedly he was having a lot of health issues and the doctor told him that his body wasn’t producing enough testosterone, hence the medication.
He just doesn't come across as honest to me.

Honestly have no idea how he could succeed in sales.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

Thoughts?
l5EQg6.gif

PeakMode

Arrive Peak Leave
In these times you gotta what you gotta do. I use to find his videos Informative but a little to hyper.

FedEx and UPS are similar different animals but two standards. Pick your poison

pkgdriver

Yeah, I'm just checking out his videos now & he has a comprehensive list about the brownie operation

Good thing I have a wifey with decent insurance... no stress on the purple side of my rural route.

I'm as close to @soberups route with no NDA or business pickups or time commits.

Preload the whole truck in stop order of my preference, not by an OrioN trace that makes you waste time digging into a bricked out truck at the 8000 shelf as your first stop.

Stress free all day long & I take the work truck straight home when done.

No Stress, No digging in my 8000 section either, No wifey insurance needed since she doesnt have to work, Dont really want to take my pkg car home, and I wouldnt hire this guy either.

OrioN

Sweet, I know there are little pockets of BOGs in each company... glad you're in one of them. I have swing at 4 different terminals to finally found a subcontractor that values my work ethic.

Check this out, I learned it from this site, not from any subcontractor...
sketch-1539658883853.png

It's sad, some subcontractors don't give these drivers a hand truck / 2 wheeler... I got this beauty from Craig's list $25. Worth way more than that, but he knew me from my route & gave it away