UPS to FedEx ???

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by OrioN, Oct 15, 2018.

1. OrioN

OrioN double tap o da horn dooshbag

Yeah, your union wasn't as strong as before... but even this seasoned worker is throwing in the towel.

Thoughts?

2. Elmo.goes.to.prom

Elmo.goes.to.prom Active Member

Best of Luck to him

3. OrioN

Yeah, I'm just checking out his videos now & he has a comprehensive list about the brownie operation

Good thing I have a wifey with decent insurance... no stress on the purple side of my rural route.

I'm as close to @soberups route with no NDA or business pickups or time commits.

Preload the whole truck in stop order of my preference, not by an OrioN trace that makes you waste time digging into a bricked out truck at the 8000 shelf as your first stop.

Stress free all day long & I take the work truck straight home when done.

4. Protein Fart

Protein Fart Well-Known Member

1000 a month for test? My buddy pays less than 400 a month for his supply without insurance.

He uses it for bodybuilding too so he uses a higher dose

5. Operational needs

Operational needs Virescit Vulnere Virtus

He gets his by prescription from his doctor for a medical condition. He’s spoke about that in another video.

6. Protein Fart

Maybe... Test is test though, it's not like certain types of test treat certain conditions. Look I'm not talking crap on the guy at all but he's getting ripped off. Test replacement therapy comes from China for less than 20 bucks a month

:censored2: pharmaceutical companies

7. Protein Fart

I'm srs about to pm this guy on YouTube and save him 975 dollars a month

8. Brownslave688

Brownslave688 You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

Also claimed he'd make 3 times as much at this new job right? Unless he's making like 5 grand a year he'd still be ahead taking the job. I think he's full of :censored2:.

9. Brownslave688

Seasoned worker?

He's claiming they aren't hiring. This guy is full of it. Look how nervous he is. Talking so fast. Don't believe a word he says.

10. Operational needs

In his older videos he was super hyper. He’s a lot calmer in this one. Supposedly he was having a lot of health issues and the doctor told him that his body wasn’t producing enough testosterone, hence the medication.

11. Brownslave688

He just doesn't come across as honest to me.

Honestly have no idea how he could succeed in sales.

12. Protein Fart

The best ones always lie.

13. Brownslave688

The best ones lie calmly. This dude looks like he hasn't had his meth fix in 3 days.

14. Operational needs

Sales is the perfect job for a compulsive liar. lol.

15. Brownslave688

Only if I can't figure out you're lying 45 seconds into a 6 minute YouTube video.

16. Wally

Wally BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

l5EQg6.gif

17. PeakMode

PeakMode Arrive Peak Leave

In these times you gotta what you gotta do. I use to find his videos Informative but a little to hyper.

FedEx and UPS are similar different animals but two standards. Pick your poison

18. wide load

wide load Starting wage is a waste of time.

Lmfboooooo

19. pkgdriver

pkgdriver Member

No Stress, No digging in my 8000 section either, No wifey insurance needed since she doesnt have to work, Dont really want to take my pkg car home, and I wouldnt hire this guy either.

20. OrioN

Sweet, I know there are little pockets of BOGs in each company... glad you're in one of them. I have swing at 4 different terminals to finally found a subcontractor that values my work ethic.

Check this out, I learned it from this site, not from any subcontractor...sketch-1539658883853.png

It's sad, some subcontractors don't give these drivers a hand truck / 2 wheeler... I got this beauty from Craig's list $25. Worth way more than that, but he knew me from my route & gave it away