Ups to transfer to in/near Palatine, IL?

colsilv

Hey guys. Im a 10 year ups worker from Oak Creek WIs district. Im looking to transfer to the Chicago suburbs with my S/O and we are looking at Palatine or that general area as an option, Are there any ups centers around there I could try to transfer to? I am a loader/sweeper at my oak creek facility if it makes any difference. Thank you.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Z4m6rw.gif

CoolStoryBro

Hey guys. Im a 10 year ups worker from Oak Creek WIs district. Im looking to transfer to the Chicago suburbs with my S/O and we are looking at Palatine or that general area as an option, Are there any ups centers around there I could try to transfer to? I am a loader/sweeper at my oak creek facility if it makes any difference. Thank you.

I think these posts are 99% of the time the significant other of the UPSER. UPSER told S/O there is no transfer provision. S/O reacts emotionally and tells UPSER that he/she is wrong then goes on the internet to get info.

Every region is different. but most likely there is no ability to transfer and you have to arrange a quit and rehire situation with HR. Losing all seniority and starting over.

Staydryitsraining

I think these posts are 99% of the time the significant other of the UPSER. UPSER told S/O there is no transfer provision. S/O reacts emotionally and tells UPSER that he/she is wrong then goes on the internet to get info.

Every region is different. but most likely there is no ability to transfer and you have to arrange a quit and rehire situation with HR. Losing all seniority and starting over.
You never have to do that.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Are you under the impression that Palatine, IL is Chicago, IL? They have different names for a reason. Palatine is a suburb 26 miles away from Chicago. I'm not sure what your point is.
Stop being so sensitive. What you need is a Calzone they call pizza there.
richard-simmons.jpg

Last edited: