UPS Transformation Conference 09-13-2018

F

Frankie's Friend

Yep.

A 4 year driver in Wisconsin, makes a video about an MOU that has been in the contract

since 2007 and people take his opinion as gospel. He was still in grade school when it happened.

Ask Fred Z about that.

When did he ever turn down an additional paycheck ?

-Bug-
I never see him but if I run into him I'll tell him you said hello.:rolleyes:

It was a whimper and caused the stock to tumble. It is disheartening to see these morons talk and get offended when they got asked tough questions. Got to admit although I am not a fan, Scott P is the only one who looked confident. as far as the big guy, my God, can someone get him a Halls. Wow...

The Real Jack RyanMI6

Ok, wow i only listened to 10 min this is going to take up part of my weekend to go through however in ten min they mentioned 22.4s at least 4 or 5 rimes without ever saying 22.4 whenever you hear flexibility or adapt to conditions thats 22.4 more to come latter.

babboo25

Banned
You meant go ask your BAs that have multiple pensions and other income from being in their position than the local pay?

Or the BAs that never visit workplaces? In the cars that the members pay for?

That offer more subcontracting instead of less in this TA?

I'm sure you have a comeback but it doesnt change reality.
Exactly, we have a retired BA is now being paid $42,000 to be a “consultant”.

F

Frankie's Friend

Exactly, we have a retired BA is now being paid $42,000 to be a “consultant”.
They should have to take turns going back to the truck (or cleaning toilets) every 4 to 5 years for at least 6 months, then back to the office if they get re elected.
That is the cure for BA amnesia syndrome.