UPS Truck Hijacked, Driver killed in Shootout

El Correcto

god is dead
if Frank had been black? ..........whooo-boy BLM would have been all over this.

it doesn't matter what race Frank is......he was one of us .....and everyone at Brown ( and the world ) should be outraged.

I will never forget .
I hate it when the blacks get all uppity about being shot dead by police.

take your time

Brown Circus

Shh...It’s peak and I’m hunting logic
Frank was dead the minute those men took him and his truck. While the police should have waited to close in with so many people in the kill zone, those men were shooting at the cops all up and down the freeway. I realize we don't get a choice in the heat of things nor can we know what would have happened but if it came down to me (15yrs Driver) or some kids in a mini van, those cops better light my @$$ up.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Frank was dead the minute those men took him and his truck. While the police should have waited to close in with so many people in the kill zone, those men were shooting at the cops all up and down the freeway. I realize we don't get a choice in the heat of things nor can we know what would have happened but if it came down to me (15yrs Driver) or some kids in a mini van, those cops better light my @$$ up.
This is the first I am hearing that they were firing at the police during the pursuit.

Is this true?

If so where did you get this information?

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
The ups driver was not driving the truck. A robbing felon was.
Screenshot_20191208-195514_Chrome.jpg

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
We know you stole the truck but could you please get those business savers off.
The company would like to thank the law enforcement (union) employees for their service...from their board room (after the conference calls) and can you return our diad board so we can show perfect service thursday?
I guess it was more devastating when management was shot down south. SMH

MattM

Rewatching the video of the cops reacting to the driver being among the group of suspects makes Me think they had no idea there was a hostage on board. Just a total lack of professional control there. It should cost them millions.

over9five

Staff member
I wonder what happens when a UPS driver delivers to those police departments.
Do they apologize for killing our brother?
It has to be a hard stop now.

myback

I agree what you you say. We were talking long into the night about this. I am questioning the police tactics. They are supposed to be trained for these situations. Why didn't they let the suspects "escape" in the truck out of populated areas into maybe the to the outskirts where they could have been taken down with no people around. Or give them an "out" and time to settle things down so the cops could bring in a negotiator and save the life of the UPS driver?
Exactly why was it necessary to fully escalate it into a full combat zone and using other civilians as cover is really remarkable. Are these the same Florida cops who were too scared to stop the Parkland high school slaughter?

derrick

the hell with it i'll be the one to say it because 4 people said it at work and I know its probably true. I bet HR called his phone asking if he can come in tomorrow.