UPS Uprising at Local 952!

LagunaBrown

Someone tell T.O.S. the uprising from the reformers didn't do so good today.......
get-attachment-2.jpg
get-attachment-2.jpg

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Someone tell T.O.S. the uprising from the reformers didn't do so good today.......
View attachment 9872
Is that a bar graph on the finances of 952? Does that say 2012 balance -17000 in the red?
That can't be. I know that 952 used to be one of the richest locals in the US. At one time they had millions in the bank and owned othe local's union halls too.
What the heck happened at 952?

Hawfuh Sux

Old Guard Assassin!
Patrick K is what happened to Local 952. Word has leaked out from Joint Council 42 that Local 952 is on the verge of being placed into trusteeship in the coming weeks and possibly dissolved and merged into 63 and 396.

LagunaBrown

Is that a bar graph on the finances of 952? Does that say 2012 balance -17000 in the red?
That can't be. I know that 952 used to be one of the richest locals in the US. At one time they had millions in the bank and owned othe local's union halls too.
What the heck happened at 952?

Are you a leader or a follower? If you can't find the answers out yourself then you are not qualified to lead.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
The rumours of 952 being dissolved and absorbed into 63 and 396 is true. There is talk amongst the officers of the joint council about such a move.

Time will tell. Nothing will happen until this contract is ratified however.

Stay tuned on this issue.

Peace

TOS

realbrown1

The rumours of 952 being dissolved and absorbed into 63 and 396 is true. There is talk amongst the officers of the joint council about such a move.

Time will tell. Nothing will happen until this contract is ratified however.

Stay tuned on this issue.

Peace

TOS
How right you are TOS. For those of you who think a local can spend more than they take in year after year without consequences.....you are living in fantasy land.

LagunaBrown

How right you are TOS. For those of you who think a local can spend more than they take in year after year without consequences.....you are living in fantasy land.

Ask yourself these questions that are the consequences of YOUR fantasy land to tell us your credentials..... Did you vote for POPE? Did you check her Locals LM-2's? Do you show up to general membership meetings? Have you ever asked your Business Agent or S/T personally about the Locals finance (or do you get your information from your TDU hero EE)? Do you know how much the reformers cost the Local to run vs two WEAK slates last election when everyone knew the local would win anyway? Have you or any of the reform slate that lost last election attended organizing workshops on weekends? Have any of the reform slate spent their weekends to help our local go door to to get union friendly politicians elected? If you really cared someone would have stepped up since the beat down three years ago but here you are with the same old stuff expecting different results. Before you draw the line in the sand you should do everything you can to help the local. Only then can you blame them and not apathy......... I know you care brother but I know you got a lot to learn as well.

realbrown1

Ask yourself these questions that are the consequences of YOUR fantasy land to tell us your credentials..... Did you vote for POPE? Did you check her Locals LM-2's? Do you show up to general membership meetings? Have you ever asked your Business Agent or S/T personally about the Locals finance (or do you get your information from your TDU hero EE)? Do you know how much the reformers cost the Local to run vs two WEAK slates last election when everyone knew the local would win anyway? Have you or any of the reform slate that lost last election attended organizing workshops on weekends? Have any of the reform slate spent their weekends to help our local go door to to get union friendly politicians elected? If you really cared someone would have stepped up since the beat down three years ago but here you are with the same old stuff expecting different results. Before you draw the line in the sand you should do everything you can to help the local. Only then can you blame them and not apathy......... I know you care brother but I know you got a lot to learn as well.

Attack they guys that are pointing out that there are MAJOR FINACIAL PROBLEMS with 952?
Laguna, what do you think will happen if these major deficits keep on happening?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Attack they guys that are pointing out that there are MAJOR FINACIAL PROBLEMS with 952?
Laguna, what do you think will happen if these major deficits keep on happening?

The "blinders" of the followers are astonishing. The future of 952 is at stake. Mismanagement cannot be ignored. Times are changing and having a local that is bleeding cash just because they got a couple of popular guys running the show isnt going to cut it.

This time around Laguna, you have plenty of pizzed off UPSers ready to strike back at ANYONE who voted for this contract at the local level.

Forget about the past elections, that means nothing in todays climate.

Time will tell if 396 or 63 takes your local over, or the IBT places it into trusteeship and the local leaders ousted. Right now, the contract comes first and that isnt going well either.

I am sure you wont vote again and make tons of excuses why you didnt vote a second time, and then come back onto this board and offer your "sound" advice, but let time take its course.

When your local is broken up and parceled out to 63 and 396, we can talk then. Just remember, you might just have to bring your issues to me at that point, so you'd better play nice.

Peace

TOS

LagunaBrown

Look man, I asked Patrick K about this last time the reformers tried to use that and I advise you do so as well. Take everything EE says as half truth and go ask the local yourself. You know there are two sides to every story and somewhere in the middle is the truth. If you really want to work on making this local better that is the first step.

realbrown1

Look man, I asked Patrick K about this last time the reformers tried to use that and I advise you do so as well. Take everything EE says as half truth and go ask the local yourself. You know there are two sides to every story and somewhere in the middle is the truth. If you really want to work on making this local better that is the first step.

Local 952's lm-2 reports for the last 10 years says it all. Overspending us into bankruptcy.
Laguna, keep listening to Kelly, I have no faith in you ever seeing reality when it comes to Kelly.

stink219

The "blinders" of the followers are astonishing. The future of 952 is at stake. Mismanagement cannot be ignored. Times are changing and having a local that is bleeding cash just because they got a couple of popular guys running the show isnt going to cut it.

This time around Laguna, you have plenty of pizzed off UPSers ready to strike back at ANYONE who voted for this contract at the local level.

Forget about the past elections, that means nothing in todays climate.

Time will tell if 396 or 63 takes your local over, or the IBT places it into trusteeship and the local leaders ousted. Right now, the contract comes first and that isnt going well either.

I am sure you wont vote again and make tons of excuses why you didnt vote a second time, and then come back onto this board and offer your "sound" advice, but let time take its course.

When your local is broken up and parceled out to 63 and 396, we can talk then. Just remember, you might just have to bring your issues to me at that point, so you'd better play nice.

Peace

TOS

Do all the "reformers" use the same outline and just change the names and local #? I mean, it's like exact!!
Question, who reforms the reformers?

Hawfuh Sux

Old Guard Assassin!

One of my business agents told me that next week we'll find out if we're getting the Laguna and Anaheim hubs into 396 and the Republic Services sanitation yard in Anaheim that has about 30 members from 952.

The rest of the accounts will go to 63.

Its so wrong that the members of 952 won't get to have a saying and will just get screwed.

Ron H is drooling at the idea of getting another 2,000 dues paying members right now. I wonder how many millions that adds a year.

LagunaBrown

Local 952's lm-2 reports for the last 10 years says it all. Overspending us into bankruptcy.
Laguna, keep listening to Kelly, I have no faith in you ever seeing reality when it comes to Kelly.

When you show up to general membership meeting, spend free time organizing and help elect political leaders that are pro-union I might value your opinion. Enjoy your TDU career.