UPS VOTE NO or Yes? Whatever you do, do you due diligence.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Next contract.
Since the negotiating committee will be majorly revamped, I seriously doubt that is going to happen. Maybe Tony Q’s friends that are obviously sympathetic with the company can create a few more “don’t break the golden goose” videos. I still cannot believe a local union pays someone to put out pro company propaganda. It’s sickening!

siouxman

siouxman
Since the negotiating committee will be majorly revamped, I seriously doubt that is going to happen. Maybe Tony Q’s friends that are obviously sympathetic with the company can create a few more “don’t break the golden goose” videos. I still cannot believe a local union pays someone to put out pro company propaganda. It’s sickening!
The more information we have the better.

diallo185

Profits wouldn’t be hurting if they wouldn’t violate 9.5 drivers! Let’s pay a driver 3x their pay later in their shift vs put a fresh driver on and get more production. Ie chooses to run the profits into the ground not the union

It sucks when a teamster is much smarter than you?

sandwich

The resident gearhead

siouxman

siouxman
Are you management? Ups stock is not part of my compensation package
I'll give everyone the cliffs

Blah blah blah 5 billion isn't that much money. Ups might possibly be in danger of not having a record year a decade from now so it's up to you to take one for the team.

Just more scare tactics from apathetic locals.

Very disappointed in local 174.

Still a fat NO vote from me.
I think it is a good thing 174 put out this information for all to see.If you don't like the proposed contract i respect that.

Chukie804

Management told me I'd never be a driver
The early part of this video at least doesn't seem to account for all the massive infrastructure UPS is currently investing in. Nearly every building in the NYC area is getting a twin, they're buying huge chunks of real estate and building new facilities. That :censored2: ain't cheap and is surely denting the profit margin.

sandwich

The resident gearhead
It
The early part of this video at least doesn't seem to account for all the massive infrastructure UPS is currently investing in. Nearly every building in the NYC area is getting a twin, they're buying huge chunks of real estate and building new facilities. That :censored2: ain't cheap and is surely denting the profit margin.
also sounds like ups is preparing for the future.

BothSidesSally

Why can't we all just get along?
Pretty sure all the profits are going to CEO compensation and stockholders
UPS is the 3rd largest employer in America, ranked 44th in the Forbes 500, yet our CEO isn't even in the top 100 as far as CEO's pay is concerned, and that includes his other forms of compensation.