UPS when 9/11 happened

govols019

You smell that?
Not what they told us.

Planes have hit buildings before and never in history has that caused a perfect implosion. Buildings have had office fires many times in history and never have they perfectly imploded (I’m talking about building 7 if you don’t know about that one) but yet on this day 3 buildings did what has never been done before in history and all within a few hours. Do some research on “plane that hit Empire State Building 1945” this was a B25 bomber. The empire state building wasn‘t built to the standards the towers were.
Now if you seen video that was being shot at the time and multiple people running out of the twin tower and they was saying they heard bombs going off in the basement it makes you question. When you have a British news person on live TV (with a time stamp) saying building 7 has collapsed before it did and is even seen in the background as she is speaking you wonder. And there is much more I have seen in my study.
Do I know what happened? No. But I do know what they told us is impossible.
Show me a size comparison between a B25 and a 767.

oldngray

nowhere special
3 times as big…. 10x the fuel? Pentagon was a 757….similar.
757 is a lot smaller than a 767 but still way bigger than a B-25

Max takeoff weight for a B-25 = 35,000 pounds
757 = 255,00 pounds
767 = 315,000 to 450,000 depending on model

Last edited:

pkgdriver

Got a call at the center about 910am. Congested airspace around there. Shortly after found out they were not involved in a collision and thought there was something wrong with this picture. Arrived at Harley Davidson an hour or so later and found out the first tower collapsed. Finished the day. Stops per hour were probably in the toilet as you may assume.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Every Single Business out there, the employees were watching it all on TVs. Not us, we had work to do...
West coast people were probably watching it while getting ready for work. Came in and everybody was talking about it and during the PCM the center manager said something to the effect of yes, this is a major event but we need to keep our heads in the game and do what we always do…keep the economy moving. Total POS response and just what I’d expect from ups mgt.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I live about 20 miles north of downtown Manhattan and was on vacation that week. I had other drivers calling me asking me what was on TV. I remember talking to my best friend as the second plane hit. The next week when I went back to work, the NYS Troopers had a truck checkpoint on I-95 heading into the city, it was there for a week or so.
Do you know if any ups employees were in those buildings when they went down?

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I believe there were.
It had to of been just a :censored2:show trying to get home that day. There’s a documentary that they play every year about it and I have probably seen it 3 or 4 times and it still hits me in the heart. Pretty amazing footage especially when the dust and debris cloud comes down the street and everyone is trying to get inside buildings for cover…so crazy.