UPS when 9/11 happened

542thruNthru

And you're cooperative with them? So if they come out with their hands on their guns like they're getting ready for action, should I put my hand on mine too? Apparently attempted weaponized intimidation is okay and just part of business. I wouldn't want to be behind the curve.
I just say "Hey nice firearm. I support you're rights to bare arms. Here's your package."

Let me guess you need a safe space to. Would it make you feel better if we put a sign on your truck that says no firearms allowed? :)

Sissy Brown Short Shorts

It had to of been just a :censored2:show trying to get home that day. There’s a documentary that they play every year about it and I have probably seen it 3 or 4 times and it still hits me in the heart. Pretty amazing footage especially when the dust and debris cloud comes down the street and everyone is trying to get inside buildings for cover…so crazy.
102 minutes that changed America? One of the best documentaries if that’s the one you’re thinking of. Footage taken from the ground spanning the entire attack edited like it’s one shot.

Sissy Brown Short Shorts

Do you know if any ups employees were in those buildings when they went down?
Years ago a retired driver came up to me to chat and told me he delivered one of the towers that day. He was underground and loading up his cart and felt the impact. Think he said he thought it was an earthquake and went back at it. Said his supervisor called the receiving security guard and said tell my guy to get the heck out of there. He left the car in the garage and walked out of the building, saw the second tower get hit and walked out of the city. Car was pulverized. He said they lost quite a few delivery cars in that area I don’t remember how many.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
I just say "Hey nice firearm. I support you're rights to bare arms. Here's your package."

Let me guess you need a safe space to. Would it make you feel better if we put a sign on your truck that says no firearms allowed? :)
I don't think you're following the issue here.

542thruNthru

I don't think you're following the issue here.
332afe12-283b-4eee-b2d8-01e5a387a5cc_text-1.gif

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Do you know if any ups employees were in those buildings when they went down?
I believe that there were four package cars in the basement garages of both buildings. The drivers and Air Runners were working Next day Airs in the lower halves of both buildings and were able to get out. I did see a photo once of a crushed package car, I wish I could find it.

I was off work that day and I was dropping one of my sons off at school when I heard about the first plane on the radio. My first thought was that it was some kind of freak accident like the B-25 bomber hitting the Empire State Building in WW2. I went home and was watching the news and I saw the second hit, I knew then it was no accident. I drove right by the Atlanta Airport every day going to work, it was strange when all aircraft were grounded.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Lol. It's funny, the west is already looking at new industries to organize and other ways to build their pension. The participation trophy regions have one plan...

View attachment 445492

Problem solved! Lol
I seriously didn’t know they were in like 30+ states representing the pension needs of Teamster employees. Maybe other plans think that the WCT are going to take over the country…