UPS Work Ethic

babboo25

Banned
Called bulking to gain muscle and fat then cutting to lose fat but also a little muscle.

Don't worry baby I just started my 12 well cutting routine I'll show you my abs in a few months
So you’re doing a show? Sorry but I’ve been lifting since I was 16 and never have I had a flabby granny gut. Why have that as your profile pic here? 99% of the members are dudes.

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
So you’re doing a show? Sorry but I’ve been lifting since I was 16 and never have I had a flabby granny gut. Why have that as your profile pic here? 99% of the members are dudes.

That's really good for you bro genuinely. I've been lifting since I was 19 but I was a chubster in high school so I've always had a little gut to me even when I lost weight from being sick. I'll get rid of it though I'm doing abs and an hour of cardio every other day along with getting the right diet. I've never had abs but I want them while I'm still in my 20s for sure.

And I post them here because the amount of hate I get for it helps me sleep at night :teethy:

sandwich

The resident gearhead
That's really good for you bro genuinely. I've been lifting since I was 19 but I was a chubster in high school so I've always had a little gut to me even when I lost weight from being sick. I'll get rid of it though I'm doing abs and an hour of cardio every other day along with getting the right diet. I've never had abs but I want them while I'm still in my 20s for sure.

And I post them here because the amount of hate I get for it helps me sleep at night :teethy:
Screen-Shot-2014-08-13-at-4.16.09-PM.png

Dr.Brownz

They abuse people by paying them $36 hour? I’m so tired of the lazy entitled crybabies on here, you all need a reality check.

UPS knows exactly what they are doing when they over-dispatch you, they are hoping you run faster to get done at the time you have been used to.

Over 70

Hour of cardio? You're doing it wrong.

Squats, deadlifts, barbell bench. High intensity short interval cardio, diet. Watch the shred happen and you're actually strong and don't just appear to be like most "lifters"

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads

Squats, deadlifts, barbell bench. High intensity short interval cardio, diet. Watch the shred happen and you're actually strong and don't just appear to be like most "lifters"

I do all that.

Chest tris, abs cardio, back bis, abs cardio, legs shoulders, abs cardio, rest, reset.

I prefer the longer low intensity rather than HIIT. They both work, just a preference of mine. Also when I left I don't go nearly as heavy. I cut creatine and my ligandrol cycle so the strength is about at a 25 percent loss.

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads

And the exercises you listed are good for overall strength. If you actually want an aesthetically larger pectoral rather than stronger dumbbells are the way to go.

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
Bro everything is debatable in the fitness industry. Some people claim you need 1.5 grams of protein per pound and some people claim you don't need anymore than 150 grams regardless of height and weight. It's all about what works best for you. I personally believe the barbell bench engages your Triceps more than the pectorals.

Over 70

UPS is not getting the big picture. If my dispatch were reasonable everyday I would work a little harder to be off early, but since it's blown out they can pay me for tons of extra overtime.

There comes a point in the day when you no longer care what time you're home...for me that's 6pm. Anything after 6, I'm game till 9 or 10 for the OT. Bring it on.

babboo25

Banned
UPS is not getting the big picture. If my dispatch were reasonable everyday I would work a little harder to be off early, but since it's blown out they can pay me for tons of extra overtime.
Yea I understand that but there are also lots who don’t want 10 hours a day but they’d complain if they only had 8. Our district has lowered stops per car this year and excessive OT isn’t an issue, for now anyway.

Dr.Brownz

Just gotta make sure you are later than feeder pull(or run out of hours) and they will care because someone will have to coordinate that every single day