FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
I know you are a little touchy about the pilots since you were close to getting a job with the civic air patrol instead of a ups pilot gig but no need to be hating on those pre-Madonna's
If you knew as much about the process to become a pilot for UPS as you think you do, you'd understand why I chose what I did.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
If you knew as much about the process to become a pilot for UPS as you think you do, you'd understand why I chose what I did.
I was just giving you a bad time too.... guess I have to apologize to you too since it's thanksgiving... sorry for being a pilot know it all....

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
And I thought I had read that they wernt even given the full amount of back pay...but I'm sure mr. On road will correct me on that too....
The union voted it in, have a problem with that, talk to the members.

I think it's funny that you like to point out an ORS, like that somehow makes your point stronger or something.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
The average American has no idea about UPS aircraft mechanics. People just dont think about UPS while living their lives. They send and receive packages. So threatening to strike when they aren't allowed to is completely useless. The first day of a strike will be the first time average Americans heard of the situation.
They don't think about UPS, but then see clickbait articles like this and get nervous.

brownIEman

I'm just giving you a hard time... I'm sorry, I should be nicer with thanksgiving and all... sorry man
Oh crap. Now you blew it. Division managers NEVER apologize for anything. Maybe you aren't division manager material after all (and I mean that in a good way)

No worries- I don't take this stuff too personally and enjoy the occasional sparring match!

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Oh crap. Now you blew it. Division managers NEVER apologize for anything. Maybe you aren't division manager material after all (and I mean that in a good way)

No worries- I don't take this stuff too personally and enjoy the occasional sparring match!
He needs to work on his e-mail forwarding skills too