Upser busted on PopSquad

El Correcto

god is dead
Pop squad is a online pedophile busting group.

I guess they pose as under age girls on the internet and bust the guys who try to bang them.

Apparently they busted a UPS driver trying to get with some girl on the internet. Good for them and shame on the guy trying to get with girls.

Poop Head

Judge me.

I guess they pose as under age girls on the internet and bust the guys who try to bang them.

Apparently they busted a UPS driver trying to get with some girl on the internet. Good for them and shame on the guy trying to get with girls.
I wish they would dress up as under age girls when they bust these scumbags

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian

One of my former drivers got busted propositioning an underage girl on route.

El Correcto

god is dead
On route I’ve been greeted at the door by butt naked toddlers. It always gives me a laugh at how bold they are but I always avert my eyes. I don’t even want parents to get the wrong idea about me.

KOG72

I’m full of it
On route I’ve been greeted at the door by butt naked toddlers. It always gives me a laugh at how bold they are but I always avert my eyes. I don’t even want parents to get the wrong idea about me.
It doesn’t embarrass you when one of those little kids is bigger than you

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
One of my former drivers got busted propositioning an underage girl on route.
The one college I went to we were warned that the local girls in town who often tried hitting on the guys attending were usually underage. We referred to them as "prostitots".