UPSer shot

brett636

http://www.wthr.com/Global/story.asp?S=11160490

The 25 year old mentioned in the story is a part-time supervisor that works in my building. He has worked there for at least the last 5 years that I'm aware of. The word going around the hub is that it is not looking good for him. As far as I know he is still in critical condition in the hospital, I will update this thread if anything changes. Keep him in your thoughts and prayers. :sad2::angel2:

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
This has been a very bad year for our people !! Prayers go out to him & all who have been killed or hurt bad on the job !! I really can't believe the stories that unfolded here this year !! Lets all pray for a better 2010 !!!!!

klein

Für Meno :)
A case of wrong place, wrong time.
2am Saturday Morning at a niteclub.

Another senseless crime.

Prayers and thoughts for all victims and families.

fethrs

Prayers and wishes for the men, their families and friends. I really hope they find the losers that did this and throw the book at them.

brett636

On another note, your avatar says your a racist!

And your comment says your a....well, I won't say out of respect for the forum rules. ;)

What I will say is if you visit our Current Events forum you will find plenty of threads discussing not only my avatar, but racism as well, not to mention a whole host of other political topics. I encourage you to visit it, and place your comments there so that this thread can remain on topic. Thanks!

brett636

can somebody tell me what good it is to be out at 2am?

If he was at the night club then its not all that unusual to be out that late. Most of them don't really get busy until close to midnight. I have heard that he may have been a bouncer at that club, but I cannot confirm it.