UPSers for Obama

area43

WAIT!!!! Everyone, cant you see this is just a sweet, little baby,aaaahhhh.(junior member,notice I didnt put cute in there). Hes fragile. Republicans you have to talk softly and nice to the little guy. Maybe he needs a bottle of Republican REP vitamin D milk to clear up his little misguided head. You cant blame him he was born that way. There, there. ( :

(sitting on rocking chair with orphan baby), Rock a bye baby on the(everybody join in) tree top when the wind blows the cradle will.......BURP!!...and a BIG FART. Wow! didnt expect that from the little guy. (sniff, sniff) Oh Boy! Lets just check his little diaper,here. Hey, look folks he s just full of :censored2:. lmao. Ok, changey time, is there anyone who would like to volunteer.

Sammie

(sitting on rocking chair with orphan baby), Rock a bye baby on the(everybody join in) tree top when the wind blows the cradle will.......BURP!!...and a BIG FART. Wow! didnt expect that from the little guy. (sniff, sniff) Oh Boy! Lets just check his little diaper,here. Hey, look folks he s just full of :censored2:. lmao. Ok, changey time, is there anyone who would like to volunteer.

OK, Lawrence of Arabia,

(SLIGHTLY off topic here, but),

Just had to know. As a lover of the desert, does "Area 43" have anything to do with "Area 51"??? Sorry, just had to ask!!

area43

OK, Lawrence of Arabia,

(SLIGHTLY off topic here, but),

Just had to know. As a lover of the desert, does "Area 43" have anything to do with "Area 51"??? Sorry, just had to ask!!

Sammie, that was a good one. I believe my mother told me that area 43(me) was located in area 51 or vicversa(thanks wkmac,lol). That worries me. I feel that Im different from everyone else. People look at me strange. I ve grown long shaggy hair(avatar pic), I like to lick myself , meow and tear up the furniture. Hey wkmac! I bet I get more tail than you. LOL

Take me to your leader. LOL