UPSer's. Please do your self this favor

Box Ox

Trust your elected union members fighting for the best contract for you & your family.

25sx1ft.jpg

jagger john

I can't remember the UPS truck as hot as it is here in *, Arkansas.

I am friggin' dying! Truck has to be 140 in the package compartment. I can feel heat coming up through my boots and my water bottle is bubblin'! :(
if you put dog in the truck we work in you would be arested for animal cruelty.ups hopes we die of heat strike

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Arkansas, Pennsylvania, Washington...

The only way fit bit works for UPS (ignoring the retirement contradiction) is if he's one of those guys who delivers new package cars to centers and hubs. I don't know, but I assume those guys are contractors.

Zowert

I ain’t reading! Gonna vote no just cause!

Really though, hybrid drivers = no vote for me. I think anyone driving a package car for UPS should make the same wage. Yes that includes air drivers. Give the company an inch and they will take a mile.

The Real Jack RyanMI6

Google two pieces of information.

#1. Search; Union Touts Tenative Deal. Read that transportation article. I don't trust this Dave character. Grassroots don't have your best interests at heart.

#2. Search; Never Trust A Stock Basher and read the Fools article. It relates to bashing stocks & that is exactly what's happening.

Read those articles in full. Take the time & put in the work. Don't try & engage with these bashers. They're sneaky, cunning... they win in packs.

That is what's going on here.

Trust your elected union members fighting for the best contract for you & your family.

Never Trust A Stock Basher!

Happy Hump Day! Take advantage of it. :-)
Did what you said guess what UPS admits to 22.4 has been their plan all along. 22.4 is just a part of the long term planning initiative based off Orion, along with Edge, dynamic orion, et all...More to come!