Upstate's 5,000th post - What'll it be

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Quick! Somebody use poor grammar, improper punctuation! Maybe let it slip you've had a personal tragedy!

Sounds like something BBAG would do.

I knowed I only take home $150.32 a month from my paidcheck and it's getin me down. My girlfriend is telling me I got to get more money and so do my wife.

Cementups

Box Monkey
i_love_upstate_ny_tshirt-p235308690439475928qzyo_400.jpg

MechanicForBrown

Prblm found,part on order
you kicked me off the computer to write about your lips? WOW, Just a little conceded, and why would he write about your lips when he hardly knows you? Hun you have much to learn... I still love you though!!:lips:

Sammie

You gotta love the little domestic squabble goin' on here!

MechanicForBrown'sWife, I want bigger lips but I'm afraid of surgery.
Did it hurt?

Oh, I think UpSate will take this thread light hearted and make a compilation post including all of the suggested topics. So everyone will be wright, but also wrong.

Just a side thought here, isn't being abscessed about someone being the spelling/grammar cop about the same thing as being obcessed with spelling and grammar?

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Oh, I think UpSate will take this thread light hearted and make a compilation post including all of the suggested topics. So everyone will be wright, but also wrong.

Just a side thought here, isn't being abscessed about someone being the spelling/grammar cop about the same thing as being obcessed with spelling and grammar?
You are shameless. You know he won't be able to resist the bait you have just given him. :surprised:

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
So who has the most posts over-all?
Moreluck has the most, closing in on 16,500. Tie is in second with over 9,000. Upstate is in 3rd place currently.
Consider that both Moreluck and Tie have been registered and posting since 2000, Upstate didn't register til 2007 and in less than 2 years he's already moved into 3rd place on the all time list. I've been here since 2002 (different name under the old forums) and I'm nowhere close.