Upstate's 5,000th post - What'll it be

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Congrats on being one of the biggest *******here, keep up the good work. I'll be sure to spit in your hamburger the next time you're at Mickey D's.

Like I said earlier:
One gets a diverse view into what UPS is in its various local, geographic and job responsibilities incarnations.
That is why I keep coming back to this "big umbrella".

I hate brown definitely brings a diversive point of view to the cafe.

Definition: Diversive behavior is stimulus/sensation seeking in nature. An individual engages in this in order to relieve boredom or to raise arousal.

tieguy

Banned
Moreluck has the most, closing in on 16,500. Tie is in second with over 9,000. Upstate is in 3rd place currently.
Consider that both Moreluck and Tie have been registered and posting since 2000, Upstate didn't register til 2007 and in less than 2 years he's already moved into 3rd place on the all time list. I've been here since 2002 (different name under the old forums) and I'm nowhere close.

what was the old one?

rod

Retired 22 years
Britney brings comic relief to the threads that she responds to

Thanks NY for mentioning me, and you remembered my name :happy2:
As for me writing about the anus tattoo, I was responding to someone elses
post, I looked for where I saw it but I can't seem to find it, lol.

If you are talking about the letter B tatooed on both butt cheeks so when you bend over it spells BoB---- that was me. (I have to take credit for that brilliant post):wink2:

tieguy

Banned
You still looking for susiedriver?

cheap shot hoax. Let me know when you develop a stalker that posts your familys information on this site in a vieled threat and then you're free to joke on the subject.

Jonesey and I disagree politically but I've always had a lot of respect for how he presents his views. Just curious here. I've often wondered what happened to some of the old gang that hung here when I first started posting here.

fethrs

If you are talking about the letter B tatooed on both butt cheeks so when you bend over it spells BoB---- that was me. (I have to take credit for that brilliant post):wink2:
It was a different post, different thread, but its gone now. (the one Jennie was posting about)

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Congratulations, Mr Upstate! I'm honored that I was the first to be mentioned in your 5000th post. I'm slowly but surely creeping up to that number, but not your stature, and will probably return the favor.:wink2:

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I agree. I remember the situation, not a laughing matter.
OK ... I can take subtle hints.
I never met this person ... just heard about her.
I never really got that involved in BC until mid - 2008. I think her time was before that. Sorry about that tieguy.

I guess Cochise is looking like a pretty nice feller right now!

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I totally dont remember the post, but I love upstate, tie and 705red. All can talk without degradation, I admire that. I mean they do from time to time, but always with a smiley face:happy2: and thats good with me