Urgent Situation - Who to contact?

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Thanks, I don't want to share the exact idea, in case this forum is searchable via Google. But I can elaborate a little bit more. Let me try:

We just received Broward County School Board support for a program that involves connecting an alumnus with every single student. **It involves EVERY ALUMNUS shipping a small package to the school**.

...and because the timeframe is tight (students go back to school on TUESDAY), many alumns on the west coast will need overnight shipping, and the cost might be too much for some. We're hoping for some help from UPS with this.
and today is tuesday

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Thanks, I don't want to share the exact idea, in case this forum is searchable via Google. But I can elaborate a little bit more. Let me try:

We just received Broward County School Board support for a program that involves connecting an alumnus with every single student. **It involves EVERY ALUMNUS shipping a small package to the school**.

...and because the timeframe is tight (students go back to school on TUESDAY), many alumns on the west coast will need overnight shipping, and the cost might be too much for some. We're hoping for some help from UPS with this.
So you want to flood the system and get a discount for doing it. Who do you think you are Amazon?

Dr.Brownz

Hello UPS Forum Members,

My name is Alex Davis, I'm an alumni from Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland Florida. We recently had a terrible school shooting there, and I have urgent situation, and in need of contacting UPS Corporate and/or UPS outreach.

I need to know if UPS can help our organization mobilize quickly to support the current students, and I don't have enough time to mail UPS a letter -- the UPS Call Center cannot provide anything other than a mailing address.

Please help - I don't have a lot of time and email/mailing address won't work! Thanks in advance for any advice.

-Alex

What are you guys calling for? Screaming do something will not help.

LOL! Enjoying the humor, honestly. It has been a rough week.

Tuesday = one week from today. Everything needs to be sent by Thursday or Friday in order for us to pull it off