Urine bottles

gbpackman29

Is it that hard to dispose of your urine instead of leaving it for the next guy? I remember a few years ago I take out a spare route, get to first stop pop the bulkhead door, get hit with this awful smell. It was a hot, humid summer day. After a few stops I discover the origin of the putrid odor...a box had crashed down onto a full piss bottle and exploded. Even worse was one morning a full piss bottle that a driver threw out of truck, run over by another truck pulling out of spot and spraying a few bystanders, couple drivers and a supervisor. I will admit I couldn't help but laugh...

standtall

You can't hurt my feelings, I left them at home.
Is it that hard to dispose of your urine instead of leaving it for the next guy? I remember a few years ago I take out a spare route, get to first stop pop the bulkhead door, get hit with this awful smell. It was a hot, humid summer day. After a few stops I discover the origin of the putrid odor...a box had crashed down onto a full piss bottle and exploded. Even worse was one morning a full piss bottle that a driver threw out of truck, run over by another truck pulling out of spot and spraying a few bystanders, couple drivers and a supervisor. I will admit I couldn't help but laugh...
Solo nasty.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
You leave it in my truck and we have a problem. I know a guy who got put on notice for this. A female driver complained and things hit the fan.

That's a golden shower.

9.5er

Few years ago some one pissed in a dr bag and tied it up. Left it in the truck. Next day preload loaded right on top of it. Had several wet boxes when I got to my first stop.
I just don't understand why some drivers can't clean up after themselves.

oldngray

nowhere special
That's a golden shower.
tumblr_migg4bDwGQ1qg4blro1_500.gif

My local news paper did an article on urine bottles being thrown out windows on highways and rural roads. I guess when they cut that grass every 3 or 4 weeks they can't see the bottles and the drivers were getting sprayed. Also kids who were in dh or were doing community service were picking up the ones with mounted dew bottles and drinking them. Hilarious

Few years ago some one :censored2: in a dr bag and tied it up. Left it in the truck. Next day preload loaded right on top of it. Had several wet boxes when I got to my first stop.
I just don't understand why some drivers can't clean up after themselves.
Runners only care about themselves.

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
I had a pretty good mix of business vs. residential, so I had bathrooms available most of the time. In emergencies, I'd use a Gatorade bottle. I drank several bottles of gatorade a day. I would dump it immediately and throw the bottle away When I got back to the building, along with whatever trash I accumulated during the workday.

OPTION3

I had a very rural package route....200+ miles per day.....I drove to the nearest fire station or country store whenever I had to go. I got PAID for the drive and to wash my hands....corner cutters crack me up