USA! USA! USA! Proud again?

bbsam

Staff member
I'm glad to see someone picking on you rather than vice versa.
Nice change!
Who's picking on whom? It was fun with the Lt. Dangle reference but when it became clear that the reference wasn't understood it just became like any other of 12000 fluffer conversations. Been in one, been in all.

wkmac

remember, he's "staff"!

I thought initially he wanted some "Staff" but it now appears that was not the case and he had other motives.

Initially I did think he wanted to fluff, so I fluffed back (very OVER THE TOP obviously) but then realized this wasn't so but it was too much fun at that point to stop. Even more fun when others took the bai.... I mean reacted to my actions and I just ran with it. To his credit he knows what I was doing now so it's all good. It was a 10 minute distraction not worth the time but that is what we humans do, each in our own way of course.

If he's mad at me, this will pass soon as he'll find other good cause to be mad at me about. If not, I'll think of something!
:devil3:

bbsam

Staff member
I thought initially he wanted some "Staff" but it now appears that was not the case and he had other motives.

Initially I did think he wanted to fluff, so I fluffed back (very OVER THE TOP obviously) but then realized this wasn't so but it was too much fun at that point to stop. Even more fun when others took the bai.... I mean reacted to my actions and I just ran with it. To his credit he knows what I was doing now so it's all good. It was a 10 minute distraction not worth the time but that is what we humans do, each in our own way of course.

If he's mad at me, this will pass soon as he'll find other good cause to be mad at me about. If not, I'll think of something!
:devil3:
Mad? It's an Internet forum. Mad here is truly for crazy people.

And as I've said before, fluffing is fun and I do partake but am not driven to do so like many fluffers seem to be.

bbsam

Staff member
download (1).jpg

So take that wk!