using "rel num"

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Go ahead and keep using it to dr packages that you're not supposed to dr. I look forward to reading another "I just got fired" thread....

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Go ahead and keep using it to dr packages that you're not supposed to dr. I look forward to reading another "I just got fired" thread....
Jesus, again, I fail to see why this job is so freaking difficult....

No Dr Allowed

I mean, how hard is this to comprehend!?!?!? It's in there for a reason, which you don't need to worry about. Follow directions..........

PT Car Washer

The release Number will not work on a sig required package.
I did the exact same thing a couple Saturdays ago. Even prompted me to leave at managers office. Dropped the package into the rent slot hit stop complete and signature required popped up. Release number did not work for me. Sup told me to sign his name and keep delivering. Never heard another word about it but I won't be doing that again.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I blame the company for 90% of this kind of shortcut crap that these rookies ( and some dumb old drivers) are attempting on a daily basis to try to shave down the time.... The other 10% are just people who are so dense they just don't have a clue on anything at work or outside of work! Wake the friend up...damn biotches...lol

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I did the exact same thing a couple Saturdays ago. Even prompted me to leave at managers office. Dropped the package into the rent slot hit stop complete and signature required popped up. Release number did not work for me. Sup told me to sign his name and keep delivering. Never heard another word about it but I won't be doing that again.
"Hey pt car just sign my name"...lol oh my fing gawd...these sups are as stupid as some of these drivers....

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Someone will track that thing and call the 1800 number to see who signed for it if it goes missing or lost... Then they will see the sups name on there and more than likely ask you about it and the sup will deny he told you to sign his name...don't do this man.. These pkgs always go awol when someone does something fishy... Never fails damn Murphy's law...lol

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
The supes are so shady nowadays its ridiculous. They do just about anything to hide stuff from their bosses. Why the heck would you even want to be in supervision nowadays. No initiative and always have to watch your back and do some LYING, CHEATING AND STEALING lmfao.

PT Car Washer

"Hey pt car just sign my name"...lol oh my fing gawd...these sups are as stupid as some of these drivers....
I was concerned about his instructions but how else could I get out of the signature required screen and move on. No way I was getting the package back until Monday when the manger shows up.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
The supes are so shady nowadays its ridiculous. They do just about anything to hide stuff from their bosses. Why the heck would you even want to be in supervision nowadays. No initiative and always have to watch your back and do some LYING, CHEATING AND STEALING lmfao.
This company BREEDS this behavior with so many unattainable numbers and directives... Almost like they do it on purpose to weed out some of them especially the ones that have a pension... Wouldn't surprise me one bit guys

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
This company BREEDS this behavior with so many unattainable numbers and directives... Almost like they do it on purpose to weed out some of them especially the ones that have a pension... Wouldn't surprise me one bit guys
Nothing surprises me any more with these guys, just plain old evil people thats all. Its like how much god darn money do you need dude lol.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I was concerned about his instructions but how else could I get out of the signature required screen and move on. No way I was getting the package back until Monday when the manger shows up.
If it was a resi and not 21 and older sig I would have tried a neighbor if nobody home they can run it back out on Monday...btw I wasn't calling you stupid ;)

Grey

When I have a residential sig required pckg (except for over-21) I hit Rel Num and see if it lets me DR. Sometimes it does and sometimes it doesn't. If its not okay to DR without a sig then the DIAD won't let you.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Nothing surprises me any more with these guys, just plain old evil people thats all. Its like how much god darn money do you need dude lol.
I know right make all this money and still cut back on the smallest stuff... Oh that's right were not growing... According to them we haven't grew since the early 80's... Lol yep still making a penny a package....

Browntown2014

Wouldn't it be better just to sign your name? That way if it does go missing you can just explain what happen and pay for it out of your own pocket.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
They are just pissed that tech companies run by 25 year olds are worth more than ups...Facebook apple Twitter airbnb..

PT Car Washer

If it was a resi and not 21 and older sig I would have tried a neighbor if nobody home they can run it back out on Monday...btw I wasn't calling you stupid ;)
I had already dropped the package into the rent payment slot because the DIAD prompted me to deliver to managers office. Couldn't get into the building so I was out of luck. Dumb move I admit. Two weeks later have not heard anything about it so not too worried.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I was told to just leave a pkg at a business. A business that does not have an address. it said 2313, but since that didnt work they put it in as 2413. It is an unmanned sub station. 2413 is non existent also......But instead of telling me in the am, I pull up, no 2413, I type in the addy on the pkg, 2313, also nsn. And has to be forced in by over ride.
I get a call, these people are p'oed they cant get their pkgs, go there now. I go there now, no one is there. Even tho I was not sure where there was as none of the addys exist. But what the heck, play the game, dont waste your time arguing, its their pkg, not mine.
So I send a message, no one is here, 5 minutes later, I get a reply, Just leave it they say.
Send me a msg with that directive so I can take a pic of that directive. 5 minutes later I get the directive,
All while making 34.94~ and hr .
Ya could have just told me in the am this is a messed up addy, it goes to the sub station, dump and leave.