Using Suggested Words Only To Form Sentences From Phone

JJinVA

I dont know about other phones but on my iphone whenever I open a text area, suggested words pop up at the top as it struggles to complete my sentences. Hilarious. Just keep hitting the suggested words over and over to form a sentence and see what you come up with. No manual text entered. Let it be ridiculous. My phone is on the charger but Ill grab it and give an example.

JJinVA

The only way I wanna was a time was that the only thing that would make it a little year was a great time with the family I know it is really a great thing for me is to the end and of the day I have to work at my doctors office is a time for us that I have to go get some stuff to go get some medicine and I will do my work for the day and I have a doctors meeting

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
From what you want me to do and get it done with the house for the day but it's not going on yet lol but I'm sure it's good enough and you know how to make it work for us

over9five

Staff member
It's not just the way you look for it but I don't think you should have a good idea what you gotta get to do with your house

NAHimGOOD

You have the same number as a reference on the other side of my house and I don't want you in a relationship with my friend who is going with us for dinner tonight if you're interested in coming over for a bit and then we should be home around then

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
A great day for you guys and I will have to see if we can get together tomorrow morning and then I’ll call the doctor tomorrow

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Baseball game is gonna be fun for sure and I don’t want you guys anymore and I’m just making sure that you don’t know how much you wanna time and how much you mean to me

NAHimGOOD

Pic of the day is good for us but I'm glad I didn't see it but it is not the one I got in the car and it's just me and my dad in my room waiting on you guys to call back

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I guess the woman that was there was the one that was telling y’all what they were doing for dinner and she said she was just curious if you wanna was that good

JJinVA

Basically I don't have a problem getting my phone to the right place to go get it to work on it and I don't know what it to say about anything right I don't think it's a problem but I'll try and it is just because you don't have a time for it or you want it just because you have a lot to say

NAHimGOOD

When I got a job on a test today I'm not going back up there I guess I'll be there in a few minutes I have no time but I'm going back home now so I'll call you when I wake off