Using Suggested Words Only To Form Sentences From Phone

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Epic fail.

Screenshot_20201002-100059_Chrome.jpg

JJinVA

They should be there a lot better then the other one ☝🏻 I have went back and then I'm coming to see you tomorrow so you have time and to take the time out of my way I don't have a lot more money 💴 was that you could be the best of the kids that they are gonna is a great 👍🏻 way you guys can be the one ☝🏻 day is gonna the season for you sure

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
You can do the next one with the other person I can see it on my own but it's a lot to get in a different place to be honest about that and not the best part of the world

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Wait til the next day of the week and then I’ll go back next Monday for sure and I’ll see if we could get it done before we leave.

NAHimGOOD

Most likely will have a few days off of this month so I'm sure it's not a good thing to do that much for a bit but it will have been better to get it done in time for the first one in the morning so I will have the rest in the next few months but it's ok to get it done today

MyTripisCut

Most likely will have a few days off of this month so I'm sure it's not a good thing to do that much for a bit but it will have been better to get it done in time for the first one in the morning so I will have the rest in the next few months but it's ok to get it done today
Whenever you get here and you have the time card for your birthday party I can get a little bit more money to make sure that we are not going out

NAHimGOOD

Whenever you get here and you have the time card for your birthday party I can get a little bit more money to make sure that we are not going out
You have a great time with the girls and the girls and the girls and I will come over and make it happen and get some of the same stuff as well but it doesn't have to be in the house

MyTripisCut

Whenever you want me to pick up your eyebrows and you don’t have the right one and I will want you to know you don’t want me to

NAHimGOOD

You have the same thing in your car lol you can come get them tomorrow or tomorrow night if you're interested I'll see what happens with it

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Okay well I’m glad you are still wearing your face and your hair looks better than the other guy that was wearing a long sleeve shirt and you too have a shirt and you can get a dress for your kid.

FedUPSer9816

Full Service
Ok I was thinking of going on with the boys today but the kids were going on the weekend and then we could get a ride to work on it but we are you guys going on the way to you to go and see what they have in mind and then I'll come get it stud but the kids will go and see what they have in mind and I can get them tomorrow and let me to go and see what I need from the house to put in the mail today