Using Suggested Words Only To Form Sentences From Phone

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Lmfao.

Screenshot_20200713-175431_Chrome.jpg

JJinVA

So far I wanna was a great day to be able and I love you and you all know how much you wanna is my day to come home was the way to get the girls and they are just so cute I just got them and I got to go get them

JJinVA

They are just gonna have to be a good thing to do that they have a good time and they don't have to work for them and they have to work with their own kids and they have to work hard to work with their own problems

JJinVA

Are they still in a trailer trailer or not but it's not a trailer for me and then I'm coming over here 👈🏻 I wanna it looks so much I just want it for me a bit more like it was so fun to get the back and then I'm coming to see it I don't think 🤔 it would probably make a lot for a little I like the game

JJinVA

Can you please send me the picture of the truck and I have a trailer park in the truck and I will just try to get to the truck and I will just try to get to the truck

JJinVA

You have been in there a few days before and you are still going out of your mind that the time of your day and time to be done ✅ was that you have never seen that your race was in the middle of the street and I was gonna I was driving to the truck and I was driving and I got to go get some medicine

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
The first thing was on my list and it's just the one that says it's not like that one is in my account but it was just me when it went out

JJinVA

One day and the time you will be there I wanna is a time to be done I will do a good job and then I'm going out of the house to do a lot more stuff to get done for you guys to get out of there I don't want you guys out there