Using Suggested Words Only To Form Sentences From Phone

JJinVA

Pusillanimous has been an amazing night of this year round with a great chance to see the world today

(Me and my brother used to have full blown incoherent text conversations doing this lol)

The other one day and the day one is gonna is a great night for you guys to do a great time and I will just try and go to get to them you can tell me where they were going I don't think they have any idea how to make them look at it haha was a good night and they have been there a little is a way for you and I love ya

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
(Me and my brother used to have full blown incoherent text conversations doing this lol)

The other one day and the day one is gonna is a great night for you guys to do a great time and I will just try and go to get to them you can tell me where they were going I don't think they have any idea how to make them look at it haha was a good night and they have been there a little is a way for you and I love ya
(Good idea for a thread)

You guys have been here for two months but it’s still not gonna is it gonna

JJinVA

From the interstate and I don't know ya I don't think you have a time for sure you can tell him I wanna is a time to be done and I will do a good thing and I will just try and see if I wanna it was that time of the time you left it and was so good to go get it and then turn around the time and I don't think you could do that and then I just got a job I don't want

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
Even better if it doesn't make it better but it doesn't have a lot to deal about that it's a good thing to do with it but I don't know what it was for a few years but it is not the same as the other

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
How do we know if there's any chance that you could never get back to that blue lunchbox in your house?