Vacation check didn’t show up in account

Rad

Ok so I always have had paper checks . As of about a month ago I switched to Direct Deposit , got two checks in DP by 3 am the last couple times , but today there was no check deposited this morning and I was given the deposit statement last night at work ... says it was deposited ... any ideas on what I should do ? UPS is always :censored2:ing around with paychecks.

Rad

Ok so I always have had paper checks . As of about a month ago I switched to Direct Deposit , got two checks in DP by 3 am the last couple times , but today there was no check deposited this morning and I was given the deposit statement last night at work ... says it was deposited ... any ideas on what I should do ? UPS is always *ing around with paychecks.
Forgot to mention it’s a vacation check .

Ok so I always have had paper checks . As of about a month ago I switched to Direct Deposit , got two checks in DP by 3 am the last couple times , but today there was no check deposited this morning and I was given the deposit statement last night at work ... says it was deposited ... any ideas on what I should do ? UPS is always *ing around with paychecks.
Maybe it's your bank. Sometimes they are delayed showing your check being posted

Rad

Yeah it already was deposited just didn’t notice cause I’m so rich 😎 Hahahah yeah but for real no idea how I missed it thanks for the replies .